Cosplay success - not afraid to show my tummy! (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• Apothys28
    Apothys28 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Cosplay is so sexy lol I wish my gf was into that!
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, I'm on a HUGE Zelda kick lately, playing like 3 at the same time lol Yup even at my age I play it. Midna rules!
  • Turning_Hopes_to_Habits
    Options
    I'm not into gaming, so I miss out on a lot of the things associated with gaming that I think are just awesome. One of those side effects are Cosplay, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading about others' experiences and most of all looking at costumes and how people made them and see how they come out. This is such a great post, and you look fantastic. You are going to have so much fun and you are going to look bangin' doing it.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Great photos OP: you look fantastic
  • cmpnaz
    cmpnaz Posts: 190
    Options
    OP, you look awesome as does the costume!!!!
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    LOOKING RAD!!!!!!!!!!!

You look great!!!
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Yowzaaa!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome to see one of your all time wishes to come true and you look great while doing it! Congrats!
  • JennyToy
    JennyToy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    those are amazing pics, you look gorgeous!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I love this! Great job! =D
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I love cosplay and you look amazing!

I've got some cosplay plans for myself when I lose s bit more. Maybe by Dragon Con next year.
    This year for Halloween I'm dressing as Malcom Reynolds from Firefly. Last year I found the perfect Brown suede leather jacket at the thrift store. I bought it even though it was to small. Well it fits now. So I can finally be Cap'n Tightpants.
  • KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the cosplay - fellow nerd!
  • gabzillamom
    gabzillamom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow. That costume is amazing. You look great! I am totally into cosplay but am way too self conscious to do it. So, I know how hard of a hurdle it is to get over. I am really hoping that by our next annual con (april) I will be feeling good enough to actually get over myself and go in cos. Last year I had my costume started and just wasn't able to push past my feeling of insecurity. I am over half way to my goal so here's hoping.
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Awesome sauce! You look fantastic and I love your work!

I love cosplay, although I've never partaken in it myself. My children are getting older and the last two years I've gone into detail with their Halloween costumes for the local contest. I'm living vicariously through them!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    haha.. i love this… what a perfect example of how freeing it feels to look great in your cothes… even an exotic costume. You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Thanks, lovely people!! Glad to see there are so many Midna lovers out there :D She's just the greatest!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!