Beating a dead horse? But...

Options
Has anyone experienced any side effects from Shakeology?? Racing heart - jitterness - anything weird - I'm interested in trying the 21 day fix - but am skeptical of all the "natural" ingredients!! There are a lot of "roots" on the ingredient list!! Please do not try and "sell me" - I already have a friend who is Team Beachbody I'm working with - just want honest answers from people who have tried it! Thanks!!

Replies

• elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking it for more than a year now and have never experienced jitters from it - that's not a side effect I've heard of anyone experiencing actually.

Ask your friend about purchasing the taste sampler before going all in on the challenge pack. You get four samples of Shakeology (each flavor) and that way you don't have a full bag of the stuff you have to send back if you end up not liking it.
  • gaelowyn_pt_duex
    gaelowyn_pt_duex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    There is no epehedra and I'm pretty sure no caffiene- so jitters are unlikely. I've not experienced anything like that, been drinking it daily m-f for 3 months now. It generally helps me stay on track better, and most days helps reduce cravings for junk food. I have the strawberry flavor, to which I add some OJ, water, and 1/2c of frozen berry blend and 1/2c of frozen mixed fruit. it's quite tasty that way.. more calories of course, but I'm using it as a meal replacer. I know folks who like it straight up(or nearly straight up) and use it for a snack. I'm not "there" yet, for me the taste of it mixed with water and ice alone is not my favorite! It doesn't curb my appetite by leaps and bounds. I generally drink it over an hour or two period of time(with all the fruit added it's a BIG smoothie), and most days I still want a snack around mid-morning.