One year anniversary!! 111 pounds lost!!

Options

Replies

• misthalf86
    misthalf86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!!!! Congratulations!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! You're doing so great!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl!!! What an incredible transformation! You are one determined chick. Wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley, lol! Keep it up! Your husband must be thrilled!!
  • fabnine
    fabnine Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The changes you've made set ripples in motion that will change many!
    BTW- I love that you're running with your daughter. How awesome is that!?!
  • bradsbaby1996
    bradsbaby1996 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are the best! My husband is very proud! I went so many years setting bad examples for my kids.. I'm doing my best to change that! My boys are nearly grown, well one is 19 and engaged and the other is 17, but they still watch me.. So hopefully I will make a positive impact on them too!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Great job! No judgement on the low carb thing, some people can't handle eating all that stuff with in moderation, me I have no restraint when it comes to potatoes and stuff! Have a great day!
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    0lVyhLy.gif
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    You're an awesome role model for your children :-) Congratulations on your success and all the hard work you have put into to reclaiming your health and life back.

Stick with it. Nothing feels as good as being healthy.
  • dlr165
    dlr165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Great job!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!! : )
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Very well done on 111lb lost. Low carbing is proving a life saver for me too. The relief from the constant insatiable cravings feels like a miracle having lived with it my whole life. Low carb lets me enjoy my food in a healthy way. It is so easy to eat healthy amount when not ravenously hungry all the time.
  • SLHysell
    SLHysell Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That is awesome. I'm amazed time after time how lives can change when we put our minds to it. Great job!
  • Jred36
    Jred36 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your anniversary. You look amazing!!!

P.S. thanks for posting that your shoe size decreased...I've often wondered if people's feet shrank.
  • Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Bradsbaby...WOW...amazing change..you look like mother and daughter in your pics...LOVE how you've toned up...and those legs are too SEXY...Thanks so much for sharing...
  • kbeyer23
    kbeyer23 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspiring!!!
    Happy Anniversary and congrats to you!
    :drinker:
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary, congratulations on your success, and thank you for sharing your inspirational story!
  • missbirrell
    Options
    This inspires me. I also have fibro - 10 years now - and find it effects my exercise quite a bit. But it shouldn't stop me getting to goal!
  • Born_2_Lose
    Born_2_Lose Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am truly inspired by your story!!! Congratulations! God Bless!
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    wow!!
    i so enjoyed reading your story!
    you are a poster child for turning your life around!
    nice work!
    you are inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!