Wanted - Fat, Female, Fifty (or thereabouts) Friends!

Options
124»

Replies

• Reneesjourney2bfit
    Options
    Well, I'm not exactly 50...I'm 45 but still have trouble losing the weight. I have over 185 lbs to lose...so I know how difficult it is...I'm here for inspiration and hopefully for someone to inspire me. Anybody can add me...open to anybody who wants to be friends..just add me.
  • Baconist
    Baconist Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Nearly 50 w/50lbs to lose...add me :~)
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Well...I only fit one of the criteria...I'm female.

I am not 50...I am in my 60s...just turned 62.

I don't need to lose 10lbs nor even a 100lbs...I only need to lose 1lb...1lb at a time.

I don't need fat friends...just friends that support and encourage.

I don't feel as if it is any harder at 62 to lose weight than it was when I was younger. Actually I have been more successful now than I ever was. It is hard work no matter what age you are. In some ways...it is easier...I have no one that I have to please other than myself.

Oh well...I could go on...but...this isn't what you wanted to hear...I ran out of excuses a long time ago...

I guess that this would make me a terrible friend...

well said...glad were friends!!
  • Robinski010
    Options
    Hi - I'm Robin and I just joined (re-joined) so I thought I'd get a little extra help from a support system this time! I exceed the age limit - just turned 54 last week - but I'd like to lose 50 lbs and we're heading into winter/holiday season which is the hardest for me.

If I can play with you ladies, count me in!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm 52.
    I'm female.
    I'm overweight but not fat.

Two out of three ain't bad, is it?

I'm trying to lose more than 10 but less than 50 lbs and can offer encouragement without judgment, advice when asked for, and just general MFP support. Add me if 66% suffices. :)
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    21 male and lean... I feel discriminated against