Shakeology VS. Protein shake + multivitamin

Options

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Holy Zombie post... this was posted 3.5 years ago... Leave it to a beachbody "coach" to bump a shakeology thread.

Yep...... this whole thread was almost all coaches talking to each other.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I am a Beachbody Coach and everytime i drink shakeology is usually in the mornings since i wake up for work very early. It keeps me full until about lunch time and i feel great! If anyone is interested in samples or more information on shakeology, contact me! xxxxx@spam.xx.xx

Seriously way to necro an old post to peddle your ridiculously overpriced cr*p....strong first post
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    another snake oil pitch to push an overpriced product...........
  • myheartsabattleground
    Options
    Shakeology is NOT OKAY. I can say so, because I've never tried it before.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    Or you could go the easier, cheaper route: Which is eat lean meat and a good variety of nutrient-dense vegetables. :smile:

I've tried protein shakes and stuff but it just doesn't fill me up as good when I drink my calories instead of chewing them.

I agree 1000% with everyone making comments like these. Everyone is ALWAYS impatient and looking for a lazy quick fix. Learn to cook, buy good, balanced, satisfying foods. Don't *drink* your calories. It's a terrible example for children--in numerous ways.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm not a coach and I've taken Shakeology before but do not currently. It's not a gimmick. It's clinically proven and it does work if you do as directed. It's a meal replacement NOT a protein shake. Not sure where else you think you are going to get a meal that has that in it for $4... lol
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm betting that the majority of pro shakeology posts are from beach body coaches - that want you to buy from them. IMO, there is absolutely NOTHING magical about shakeology except it empties your wallet quickly.

Do your research - healthy food will beat shakeology any day.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    I'm not a coach and I've taken Shakeology before but do not currently. It's not a gimmick. It's clinically proven and it does work if you do as directed. It's a meal replacement NOT a protein shake. Not sure where else you think you are going to get a meal that has that in it for $4... lol

Every.single.one.of.my.meals are full and balanced and WAY under $4. So yes, it CAN and should be done.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Vitamin Shoppe, get Syntha 6, does what you need it to do post workout can also use it as a meal replacement. I strongly suggest the peanut butter cookie...OMG heaven in a cup, seriously!!!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Holy Zombie post... this was posted 3.5 years ago... Leave it to a beachbody "coach" to bump a shakeology thread.

I hadn't noticed. And it makes me sad that everyone before the pump was pretty positive on it.
  • Add713
    Add713 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ShakeO what a scam.........Keeps u full for about an hour......Well not even.
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm not a beach body coach and I am not on the beach body plan. However I have been using Shakeology as a supplement probably 4 to 5 days out of seven once per day for nearly 2 years. I completely love everything about it and how it makes me feel except for maybe the price. If you don't like it don't buy it.
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    this message is the one that woke up the thread.
    i'd guess not a coach as they aren't really supporting it.
    Or you could go the easier, cheaper route: Which is eat lean meat and a good variety of nutrient-dense vegetables. :smile:

I've tried protein shakes and stuff but it just doesn't fill me up as good when I drink my calories instead of chewing them.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Actually there WAS one from a coach with her email address and everything but it apparently got deleted.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm not a beach body coach and I am not on the beach body plan. However I have been using Shakeology as a supplement probably 4 to 5 days out of seven once per day for nearly 2 years. I completely love everything about it and how it makes me feel except for maybe the price. If you don't like it don't buy it.

whats that old saying............a fool and his money are soon departed.................

I have yet to see anyone lose a significant amt of weight from that potion juice......save your money and do it the old fashioned normal way
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Shakeology= an excellent way to lose weight...in your wallet.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

Actually there WAS one from a coach with her email address and everything but it apparently got deleted.

Yep, it's quoted at the very end of page one.
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I get everyone that says "just eat food" and they are right, however, I happen to like shakes! I use Jay Robb Vanilla Whey and Orac Energy Greens with Blueberries and almond milk, its tasty and cheaper!
  • CoachMigs
    Options
    (*I'm a coach that has used this snake oil for years*): Interesting observations: Those that love Shakeology usually end up becoming coaches so they get a discount on it and because they want to share their wonderful experience with their friends and family... and eventually strangers. Those that hate Shakeology... usually have never even tried it and just like to kick up dust. You will likely have to try it before you will ever know... and since you can get a free sample from any coach, why all the fuss? Just try it. I drink it once or twice per day as one or two of my 5-7 meals per day... yes I do eat real food too, but don't tell the other coaches.