Breakfast!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I think protein. Protein helps you burn fat instead of sugar, so I'm told.

lolwhut?

OP, you can lose weight drinking Jack and Coke and eating gelato for breakfast, so long as you're maintaining a calorie deficit.

Jack and Coke, that's what I'm missing! I had a donut this morning, so no breakfast ice cream for me. :sad:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I think protein. Protein helps you burn fat instead of sugar, so I'm told.

lolwhut?

OP, you can lose weight drinking Jack and Coke and eating gelato for breakfast, so long as you're maintaining a calorie deficit.

Hmm, challenge accepted. Except make mine Jim Beam, please.:laugh: OP--I usually don't eat breakfast, just coffee with cream. Or sometimes a protein shake with added spinach or kale if it's going to be a long time until lunch. Eat whatever you like, trial and error to find out what satiates you best.

Challenge accepted! Except make mine a rum, mate. ;-)
    OP Why not have both protein and fiber eh’? You just can’t go wrong with both in my very humbled opinion.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    This is my magic breakfast:

6 oz. plain Greek yogurt
    .75 cups of Fiber One original cereal
    half a teaspoon-ish of honey.

240cal:
    35g of carbs,
    1g of fat,
    31g of protein,
    8g of fiber.

It makes a huge, super filling portion

Edit: I just realized you weren't actually asking for ideas....but high fiber and protein usually makes me stay full for a few hours until lunch.

I have to know what Greek yogurt you're eating to get 29g of protein in 6 oz. Seriously.
  • collins65
    collins65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes I would like to know too?