Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    they will grow back!
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Be careful with the Vaseline. Some folk swear by it as an eyelash conditioner. Others state it can mean the ducts become clogged & inflamed :cry: & yes they will grow back. Eyelash extensions are reapplied after 4wks as eyelashes have a 30-60 day growth cycle.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    While you wait for them to grow back you could sport a fashionable eye patch.
  • jazzpollard
    jazzpollard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you are using fake eyelashes, I'm sure those help... And whatever you were using to curl your lashes, stop, and don't ever use it again. They will grow back, in time, it will just take a while. For those people that have a disorder where they pull them out purposely, over a long period of time, they have a high chance of them not growing back....ever. And since this is not the case with you yours will grow and come back...Read this article to know more about natural remedies to grow back eyelashes:
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    My eyes are watering just reading this thread..
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    They grow back. And it's time to replace your eyelash curler.
  • weelissa
    weelissa Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I ripped half of mine out today. Feeling pretty awful but I'm beginning to have hope that they will grow back!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I have a nervous habit of pulling out my eyelashes and had read about castor oil or vitamin E oil helping them grow back. I used both alternating the two every other night rub on the lash line and it seems to help them grow back faster than without. Good luck! :smile:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    they grow back, no worries. I speak from experience.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Eyelashes fall out and regrow on a regular basis, don't worry. I agree that you need a new eyelash curler pronto!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Since this thread is three years old, I'm really hoping OP has grown them back by now.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    when i was a kid, my folks dragged me to church every sunday. there was a kid my age that went as well who was really odd.
    like, he-needs-help odd.

during sunday school one morning, he took it upon himself to remove all the eyelashes from both of his eyes.

it was alarming. he looked....scary.

i hope jack got his **** together and has a good life. *shudder*
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    funny-celebrity-gifs-epic-zoom.gif

28446d1334387873-white-tree-frog-call-tallahasse_zombie_thread.jpg

Well done, darling.
    applause-gif-3.gif

Congrats on your epic post.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I never pulled multiple eyelashes out but I'm pretty sure the random strays that I have pulled out all came back.

That being said I think you need a lesson in putting your makeup on when you're hammered. So here's a Jenna Marbles Video for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXzwAXzUwwE

You're welcome!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-r6B6WqdqVS2x94Y5UVh4csdPrXzdEpOxxkbDAyhKUENjEg6a
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I didn't know eyelash curling was a thing... but ouch. On the plus side, at least you were drunk.
  • alicialansberry45
    alicialansberry45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had false eyelashes put on incorrectly and it weighed on my real lashes stressing them to fall out in gaps... I've used Lash Growth Serum Of Dermalmd 1x-2x a day for 3 weeks and my lashes have gotten fuller and healthier. I recommend this product.