does the whole internet run on negativity or something??!!

2»

Replies

• People use the internet to hide behind and talk smack about people. The same people who talks crap about those online are those people who are shy in real life. It's sad, but I try to bring positivity online.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    People use the internet to hide behind and talk smack about people. The same people who talks crap about those online are those people who are shy in real life. It's sad, but I try to bring positivity online.

It's almost as bad as those people who contribute in threads without reading the OP. I hate that ish!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    People use the internet to hide behind and talk smack about people. The same people who talks crap about those online are those people who are shy in real life. It's sad, but I try to bring positivity online.

It's almost as bad as those people who contribute in threads without reading the OP. I hate that ish!

Me too! I agree there are way too many people who post GIFs.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    Babagurualideepaksharif 9+99477300993984 would say differently.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Normal person + anonymity + audience = total f***tard
  • Rompers_16
    Rompers_16 Posts: 63 Member
    I failed science but your grammar is excellent.
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    200.gif
  • JonDyn
    JonDyn Posts: 156 Member
    It sounds like someone is new to the internet, it also runs on the tears of children and the innocent
  • I always thought it was a series of tubes... I've been lied to!

Are you from the 1950's man! Since when do we use "tubes" in computers??
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member

I tried to bring some positivity online by trying to get some of the protons to flow as well, but they were all stuck in the nuclei and didn't want to budge. So I tried to separate a few of them from the nuclei and ........ BOOM!!!! .....almost started world war three!!! sheesh!!
  • neandermagnon
    It sounds like someone is new to the internet, it also runs on the tears of children and the innocent

Electrolysis of the tears of children and the innocent produces hydrogen gas (which is explosive), chlorine gas (which is toxic) and sodium hydroxide, which can be used to make oven cleaner.
  • Baconist
    Baconist Posts: 74 Member
    Don't forget that electrons are notional as well... :tongue:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    |-1|

Math > science

+1
  • neandermagnon
    just bumping this because I want to post something in the new and improved forums but can't think of anything substantial to post, so I thought I'd just be really really negative by making a load more electrons move through the internet