P90X Recovery Week of PHASE 1!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    W4D1, Yoga X complete!! Is it just me, or did this first month go by like THAT??

*Snaps my fingers* Like THAT!

Ditto!!! Where does the time go???

Anyway... I switched up my workouts a little this week.... yesterday was supposed to be Kenpo for me and today is supposed to be x-stretch.... but my co-workers and i are going out for Sushi for my Boss's birthday today (it is better the celebrating with cake!!!) and I wanted to be able to burn some extra calroies for it so I switched my days around so i'd have a little higher burn... i have planned out my meal i know how much to eat and i should be able to still come in within my calories... i'm just a little worried about the sodium intake today, i usually don't eat sushi with soy sauce, but i LOVE the pickled ginger and it seems that some sushi has a lot of sodium (from what i found on the database) so i'm going to try and drink extra water to help that!!! Other than that this week is going great for me and I'm looking forward to the scale and measurements this weekend!!!!
  • pghatc41
    pghatc41 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    W4D3 done, going to do core synergistics tomorrow, not a favorite but like it better than my Friday workout, Yoga! Anxious to see what my weight and measurements will look like this weekend.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    W4D4 Done!!I haven't been doing the yoga this week cause I am trying to do alot of cardio...Hope to see some results on the scale this week! We will see...
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm still checking in on the other board! 10 inches lost in 2 weeks, but no weight loss...AWESOME!!!!:laugh:
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    I am so excited to be in Recovery week! Tonight is Yoga X and tomorrow is the official picture/measurement day!!

Is everyone going to post their 30 day pictures or are we waiting until the end?? I am so excited to see everyone's results so far!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I like recovery week. That yoga Man. You have to keep clearing your mind or that little clock in the corner will drive you nuts. Seriously it's so dang long!
  • johnjely
    Options
    Hey, everyone. I just stumbled upon this thread annnd I'm not in recovery week, but I'd love to join. I started Jan 16, so I'm a bit behind everyone but what d'you all think? Can you take a lagger?!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    So today is my recording day! I'm done with Phase 1 now!

Here are the totals

I lost 17.25 inches & 13.4 lbs!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    So today is my recording day! I'm done with Phase 1 now!

Here are the totals

I lost 17.25 inches & 13.4 lbs!

That's just amazing! Awesome job.
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Here is the Phase 2 board

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/163255-p90x-phase-2-lets-get-this-done?page=1#posts-2177641

I posted it a day early so i can get to bed early tonight and be pumped and ready for the morning. Don't weigh in or do your measurment until tomarrow or after.
  • snowsflake
    Options
    Weight for end of W3 - 237...today is the start of my recovery week!
  • snowsflake
    Options
    W4D1 - only did 30 minutes of Yoga X, but hey, at least I did something...since I didn't do it at all the past 2 weeks...:grumble: Excited for Core Synergistics tomorrow...WOO HOO!!!:glasses:
  • kappy2hot
    Options
    W4D1 was yesterday for me, I finally did 45min of YogaX!!! I am so excited, since i could only do about 15 to 20 min.
    Was feeling sick today and did not do core synergistics, maybe tomorrow, if i feel better...
  • nilisabel
    Options
    I'm working on diet and staying on top of school right now, but i am SO DOWN to p90x it up this summer! heckyes! You will know me soon!
  • snowsflake
    Options
    W4D2 - DONE!!! I still prove to myself that when I workout in the evenings I just don't have the energy I have in the mornings...I'll finish out the week though...WORD!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    way to go challengers for getting recovery week done
  • snowsflake
    Options
    W4D3 - DONE!
  • snowsflake
    Options
    W4D4 - done via bootcamp! :)
  • michellegoodman1
    michellegoodman1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm new here!! :) is this a group I can join or do I just check in every so often an such? I am on my 4th week an so far I've lost 15inch I don't weigh myself bc I would obsess with it way to much!! I'm loving P90X an I plan on doing a round of turbo fire after this has anyone done it before??