Youth Members (18 - 30yr old) where you at?

Options
Being young on MFP can seem rather lonely... all of my of my supportive members are usually 30+ and have a significant amount of weight to lose (10kg/22lb+).

Anyone under 30 and only aiming to loose a few kg/pounds? It would be nice to find some more people like me to help us on our weight journey.

How many calories/kilojoules are you guys eating? When is your goal date? etc.

Replies

• Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I have already hit my goal but would love to support you through this, im 19 and my original weight loss goal was only 15lbs
  • Jreeves9210
    Jreeves9210 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    22 y/o, reporting in! I'm going to post pictures after work, just got on here like a day ago. My goal is a little vague, but it's gonna take me some time to get it, so I'll be around for a while I'm sure.

164lbs, 1600-1800 cals a day, counting macros. trying to lose fat then build muscle with a combination of bodyweight exercises and some kettlebell work for good measure. goal date is as soon as I can get there.
  • typicallystrange
    Options
    I'm 18, eating 1200-2000cal depending on the day...but i should be eating 1517cal a day, trying to lose 4kg of fat (down to 16% body fat), goal date is 31st of december (losing 0.3kg a week)
  • Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old university student and I'm aiming to lose only about 15 pounds, eating about 1200 calories a day. Feel free to add me, I'd love some company :)
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 (just turned), but I've got 102 lbs to lose.
  • Ginger_Poomkin
    Ginger_Poomkin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 but I got roughly 40-50lbs to lose. Aiming for 1lb at a time though :)
  • RoseB8
    RoseB8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 - been on here properly for a few months now. I gained a couple of stone during uni so trying to lose that (or most of it anyway!) lost 7lbs so far so hoping to lose another 14lbs at least :) hopefully a lot of that by Christmas!!

Eating about 1200kcal per day - feel free to add me!
  • jessiem116
    jessiem116 Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm 18, aiming to lose about 15-20 lbs, eating 1810 calories but slowly lowering it to 1560 calories
    - looking for some friends on here so feel free to add me
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    18, wanting to lose about 20 lbs, but I'm starting with 15. Calories change based on the day.
  • Saraness
    Saraness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 with about 45 to loose :)
  • SwartzFox
    SwartzFox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    22 here almost 23. Got a goal right now to lose another 15-20 lbs since I have another part time job at a gym. Used to be super heavy though
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm a 24 year old medical student. When I started I wanted to lose 60 pounds and now I only have about 18-23 pounds to go :)
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and will be losing 20 lbs! I don't have a goal date..just taking it one day at a time! I am going to add you!
  • ndulgetoday
    ndulgetoday Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 24...College student and I want to lose about 40 pounds. I've been monitoring my calories each day and working out at my schools rec!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I've lost 21.3 lbs and have 2.4 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I am under 30 but have a lot to lose, I guess this is another club I can't join /sad face

:D

But also sound funny calling a 26-29 year old a youth.

But anyway I'm 27 and when I weigh myself tomorrow I will expect to have lost 30 kg.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    21 university student! Been here for 3 years now :p

At 2200kcal - aiming to lose another 9kg - no goal date as yet since Ive been dropping weight averaging 0.5kg/2 weeks - since exams coming up I have to account for a possible 2 months weight fluctuations then back on track!
  • beets4us
    beets4us Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am 24. I'm only a pound and a half away from being in a healthy BMI range! I have lost 6 pounds so far. Looking to lose another 15-20. Feel free to add :)
  • Dishay21
    Dishay21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 20. I am a college student. I am looking to lose 20pds. Add me!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, but I have quite a bit to lose.