INSANITY GROUP

Options
Hi Im going to be starting Insanity tomorrow. I know I should try something different but have decided to stick with what works. I have lost a total of 50 pounds with Insanity. 20 more and I will be at my goal weight. Since I have had amazing results this time Im going to create an Insanity Accountability Group for like minded individuals who are doing the program that would like advice and guidance plus support and motivation to help reach your goals.

Replies

• MariahRea
    MariahRea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will be starting the Insanity once I get done with T25, I am halfway through right now. So about another 6 weeks. See you then. Good luck. If you stick to the diet or cycle carbs, you will continue to lose weight.
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm a newbie - I'm starting INSANITY tomorrow too....well I did the Fit Test today so the 1st workout is tomorrow. I would love to join you group. Please send me an invite to your group.

:flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start Insanity with my husband tomorrow. I would love to join your group for some accountability. Please send me an invite.
  • liltadertat
    liltadertat Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please count me in, I start tomorrow morning at 5:45AM so that I can end right around Turkey Day. My airman will be home and so surprised that I actually did it :wink: :laugh:
  • faybion
    Options
    I started 8 days ago so day 9 tomorrow. The first 3 days I ached so much now I feel fine. I cut my calories and changed the way I eat I didn't loose a pound this week boo. I've cut my calories again! So hopefully i will see my body change shape in a few weeks time. I just want to shave a few inches! I would love to know how everyone elses progress goes x
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 of Insanity and would love to join!
  • Bex_2584
    Bex_2584 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. I am starting tonight!
  • Mywayto60kg
    Mywayto60kg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! :)