Add people who comment on this thread, make MFP friends!!

Options

Replies

• jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm Jen, 28(almost 29). Single mom to a 5 yr old girl. Looking to lose 30 more lbs. Live in CT
  • SpikeTailTurtle
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amanda currently in Kansas. I'm just a wife no kids yet. Trying to get in shape before hubby and I start trying to have babies. I had back surgery last year and I'm trying to get some weight off that I gained from not being able to walk more than a couple steps without a lot of pain. I'm hoping to be able to run a 5k by next summer. <3 (I could realistically probably be running a 5k by Christmas but my lungs react really poorly to the cold so let's say summer to be on the safe side) :D
  • kimmid70
    kimmid70 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim. I too have PCOS and started gaining weight when I was 21 after my first miscarriage. Up until then I was always too skinny! Go figure, life has a way of smacking you upside the head. Now I'm 100 lbs overweight and am 44 yrs old, so I hope I can lose the weight I want. I've done WW before and also MFP. I've lost some on both but gave up after a couple of months. Food is my drug and it's hard for me. But I'm at it again and determined to lose this weight. It's not all about the way I look anymore, although that is part of it obviously. But it's more about my health. Any encouragment we can give to each other would be awesome!!
  • DEVINinMN
    DEVINinMN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Devin from Minnesota. Eating the leftovers of my two kids and having a sedentary job has left me with over 100 lbs to lose. I am currently down 5 lbs in the last two weeks since joining! So glad I came back to this site. I am learning to not eat so much and the proper size of a portion. Love logging my food and my exercises. I feel I finally have the tool and help I need to make this work.

I consistently like and contribute to posts so please feel free to add me.
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26, married, momma of one, work FT and would love some more friends on here!

5' 6"

HW: 182
    CW: 134
    GW: 130
    UGW: depends on BF%, training progress

I am getting into lifting, just finishing the New Rules of Lifting and will be starting 5x5 after that. :flowerforyou:
    *Would love some friends with similar calorie goals as well, I do TDEE-10%
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    In for some new, active, supportive friends!! :drinker:

28 (29 in December) from Maine, divorced, PreK teacher, working towards losing my first 50 pounds and I'm currently 6 pounds shy of that!! As soon as I reach that I'll be setting my goals in smaller increments. I'm thinking focusing on 20LBS at a time. I'm a daily logger, active, bubbly and love to have fun!

*IF* you FR me, please attach a short message...thanks! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 14 y/o daughter & 10 y/o son.
    I joined MFP over 3 yrs ago. Had great success. Lost 50 lbs. Then last year a sciatic nerve issue forced me to stop working out for awhile. Once I was cleared to do so again I'd lost motivation and interest. This past spring I met my boyfriend and spent the summer on his friends boat, drinking lots of beer and eating at some great places. So early Aug I decided it was time to get it together. I'd gained about 35 lbs from the lowest I'd gotten. This time I don't plan on gaining any of it back.
    Before MFP: 202
    Lowest weight on MFP: 153
    GW: 155 (this may change. I've always wondered what I would look like around 145. I'm 5'9)
    Tomorrow is my weigh day.
  • Mandi_Nichole1985
    Mandi_Nichole1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started Monday. I have 100 pounds to lose, and I just started T25. Would love some friends!
  • tanengre
    tanengre Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I am going to be the big 60 on my next B-day. Doctor told me to get with the program before I have to take insulin shots. I need to loose 100 lbs. Hoping to do that in a year, but I have no metabolism and am one lazy dog. I have had back surgery and that left one of my legs partially numb. It hurts my back and my good leg, which is trying to compensate for my bad leg, to walk so I just use that excuse to be a couch potato. Looking for inspiration!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm Ben, 31, from Montréal, Canada :)

I lift, run and play soccer/football. Feel free to add me! :)

tumblr_mf8ytx4jZc1r1mkubo1_400.gif
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me *AS LONG AS* you read my "about me" first. :D
  • Rpmmachine
    Rpmmachine Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Name is Ryan, 27, from San Diego. I'm here to reach my goal weight of 180 and drop the body fat as far as it will go. Please add me as I love to feel motivated by others and encourage those around me to look and feel better inside and out.
  • gobyray
    gobyray Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Ray. My ultimate goal is to run in the Boston Marathon. I'm a long way from there considering my personal record to date is 8 Miles. I have lost almost 40 pounds since I really started focusing on my food and exercise (Started MFP in June). Looking to drop about 5 more pounds, maintain that weight while I recoup from my injury (torn ankle ligament), and get back to training. Have also been lifting weights and started core training at the gym, but nothing gives me the high that running does. Not looking to become some musclebound gym-rat, but some definition would be nice.
  • LadyKim66
    LadyKim66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Kimberley. I am from Virginia Beach, VA. My goal is to lose a total of 32 lbs (maybe 42, depends on how I feel). I am almost 48 and have had 6 kids, have one grand baby and another grand baby due in March.
    So far, I have lost 12 lbs..

looking for friends!!
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Keeta, I'm 30 and from Ontario, Canada. I love all things that get me moving but am currently doing Body Beast. I'm almost at goal, but will see how I feel and reevaluate when I get there. Feel free to add me if you like...like to surround myself with like minded individuals!
  • Gabym95
    Gabym95 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Gaby and I want to make more MFP friends. I am from Québec, Canada, and Im 19 years old. I will be counting my binge-free days for the month of October, so feel free ton join and count too.
  • thepandapost
    thepandapost Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends who follow TDEE/IIFYM. I try to keep my friends list "small" and with people who have similar goals/lifestyles. I appreciate the quality of my MFP friends, not looking for quantity. I am also training for a marathon so other runner friends, feel free to add. :drinker:
  • desoray08
    desoray08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Shelby ! I am 23 years old and I live in Texas :).
    Started working out this year in January and loving the results and the way I feel so far.
    I have no kids nor do I have a husband/boyfriend so I pretty much workout, study (college) and work.
    That explains my life. HAHA! I love to inspire and I also would like some help as well. As my journey
    will never come to an end!!!! I'm not on a diet. I am particularly on a healthy lifestyle journey and I
    will never look back!

Feel free to add me :).
  • engrdad
    engrdad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all... I am Barry. 52 years old and live in upstate South Carolina. Lost my wife about 2 years ago but maintain my "la joie de vivre". Two wonderful daughters who are young adult ladies now and currently filling the role of mom & dad. After my wife passed, made the decision to hit the gym instead of hitting the bottle. 48 lbs gone so far with about 15-20 to go. As they say, nothing tastes as good as healthy feels.
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Jake and live in SW Ohio. About a year ago I was on a good roll and got down to right about 195 and then fell off the wagon. Now I'm fighting to get back on. I actually am looking for support that will actually call me out when I get lazy. Anyone can add me!