My weakness is beer!

Options
2»

Replies

• TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    i LOVE beer. i love the taste and i love the buzz lol. i also love wine. i drink about 4 beers in a night 1x a week and i have no regrets. i just make sure i have the calories available to me!

I agree..except my beverage of choice is red wine. Not a hugh fan of beer. But every now and then (especially in the summer time) I can really go for a Corona. But you said it...make sure you have the calories for it! Not a hugh deal to go over now and again. But when I know I am gonna go out or have some wine I always plan my calories accordingly : )
  • deandp371
    Options
    Might be a good idea to eat first or make sure you're eating while you drink.

I have trouble with wine but find I can't drink more than 1 or 2 beers these days. So beer is my drink of choice now!
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    I love beer but it is too filling for me. When I do have a beer I like to have bud light lime it is so yummy or a michelob ultra. I do prefer a white zinfandel or a vodka on the rocks with a splash of club soda and lime!
  • harys
    harys Posts: 10
    Options
    I too am a fan of the beer...I don't drink crap beer...or low calorie...I also like Greyhounds (vodka and grapefruit juice) but they have just as many calories....
    I have decided that if I want to eat/drink certain things that are going to up my calorie intake, then I just need to up my exercise to allow for more calories...
    I think its a fair trade and really let's you see what's worth it. I have to run 3 miles to have about 3 beers.
  • speednut
    Options
    Coors Light 12 oz. longneck = 102 calories. Not that bad if you don't overindulge!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    eh chocolate and ice cream and NO I didn't get over it :-) I just eat it in moderation or I eat a low fat/calorie substitute.

The only thing about alcohol is ... (and I'm speaking from experience - last night to be precise) it's so hard to only have one drink and then there's the munchies!!!!!

what do you think of miller light????
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    try bud light selects - 55 calories and there's also MGD 64 - which is 64 calories. i'm sure you've probably already heard of them, but just thought i'd mention them anyway :)
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    same here! omg i know its not lady like but at least once a week i drink:( I know its bad but after all week of putting up with stress school work and a kid i really just want to unwind....but beer = fat!
  • kansas66
    kansas66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bud select 55 isn't bad, that's what I drink and if that's not available I choose Icepicks (vodka and unsweet tea)! Just remember, alcohol is fattening, but I'm no saint, I just work out harder the days I'm gonna play harder....LOL
  • joshiesdad
    Options
    MGD 64.
  • TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey there, just stumbled across your message about the beer...LOL... yeah, I hear ya. There's nothing like a cold beer after work... I had an injury & couldn't run during the later part of summer. Sooooo, nothing like a good cold Miller Lite in a bottle on a hot summer day...LOL... that beer packed on 10 lbs for me! Needless to say, I'm trying to get those beer calories off now that I'm better. This is my 1st week for any physical activity.. just released from my doctor.

I've not had a beer in 3 weeks... it's hardest when you're out eating & wanna a beer with your meal... or watchin football. Instead, I've been drinking water, but who are we kiddin...it just ain't the same! Just wanted to throw out some moral support & to wish you luck! Kelly