Add people who comment on this thread, make MFP friends!!

Options

Replies

• Crystollina
    Crystollina Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 & live in LA, CA. I've had a few medical issues come up threw out my years and T2 diabetes is one. I've lost 36lbs so far and have 22 lbs more to rid to get to my goal. And maybe a little more after that but I'll see how my body feels when I get there. I'm proud that I'm off 1 1/2 medications and my goals are to be off as many/all meds. Be healthy, for future events, built a better me, and have energy to do all the things I want to do. I would love to have the extra support from others as well as I will give back. Thanks for reading :-) Take Care and don't forget to add me friends :-) *hugs*
    65033766.png
  • PowerAJS
    PowerAJS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What's up? I'm Alex. I'm from Los Angeles and never really had a weight problem until after college. I went from 185lbs to 250lbs at my worst (full story on my profile). Following the IIFYM philosophy and using free weights, I dropped to my current weight of 220lbs. Because of a minor knee injury, I couldn't lift for a while and I stopped paying attention to my intake. Luckily, I unintentionally maintained during that time. Now I'm back on the horse for the most part with my training, and the calorie counting is in full swing. Feel free to add me!
  • KrisBitz
    KrisBitz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey guys & gals! I am working on getting motivated again so I created a challenge that is just for fun, and the more people who join in, the better motivated we can be!

Take a look at my video I created on youtube...yes I am that much of a dork! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11uBWk_cW54
  • twinkleupgraded
    twinkleupgraded Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Im Mari 19 years old looking to lose 100+ pounds, and gain muscle! Looking for like minded positive individuals :)
  • jayscionz
    Options
    name is Jose 24 years old, on a clean bulk at the moment trying to put some lean mass main go is to be simply shredded.
  • jannthompson
    jannthompson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jess and I am turning the big 3-0 in a few short weeks. I live in popular college town in southern MI. I started my journey at the beginning of summer to get fit and happy! I am 4 lbs away from my 'goal' weight and am looking for friends to keep me motivated, but also (hopefully!) encourage as well. I recently ran my first 5k this past August and I am running my second 5k this November.
  • __Bad_Leroy
    Options
    Up for new friends. Here's a clip from my profile:

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. I'll gladly accept your friend request, but please note: I'm sarcastic, and If you give me the opportunity to make a joke, I will take it. I will not omit parts of me to make you comfortable. Also, I tend not to offer generic encouragement, but I'll definitely speak up if I have insight or experience that's relevant to a comment or post (or I see the opportunity for comedy).
  • Brina487
    Options
    Hello my name is Sabrina (31 yrs old and im trying to fit back into a size 14 again.. feel free to send me a friend request ;) have a great day and remember KEEP IT MOVING ;)
  • anglergirl3
    anglergirl3 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 52, reside in Florida and am an active daily MFP logger. Follow TDEE macro intake. Gym/workout regiment: Orange Theory Fitness (OTF) HIIT 5-days a week. Seeking encouragement, helpful tips on eating habits and the occasional butt kicking when needed. Friendly day-to-day banter and light fun. My diary is open to friends for constructive feedback. Looking forward to being support buddies. :flowerforyou:
  • lunalee84
    lunalee84 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, 132lb trying to lose the last 5-10lb,tone up and most importantly become fit, strong and healthy. Would love more happy, inspirational, funny friends to keep it fun.
  • cynfrs
    cynfrs Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm Cynthia, and starting over at 30. I quit smoking, I'm eating better and would love to be beach ready by next summer! I recently moved to San Diego and want nothing more to feel confident while I enjoy the amazing beaches we have!

I would love to have a mini support system of people with similar goals! Please feel free to add me :) im looking forward to seeing your progress along side mine!

• amazingbabydoll
    Options
    Age 18. 187 pounds. I currently attend a 4 story high school, so those steps count as exercise! Haha. I walk/run every other day. I suffer from IBS which is actually helping with my weightloss cuz it's only junk food that triggers it. So I eat healthy. This is my billionth time trying to lose weight for the past 6 years. I failed every time because of my binge/restrict cycles. Mostly bingeing. I gained 62 pounds in these last 6 years & just recently lost 4 (water weight but still FOUR POUNDS IS A LOT IN UNDER A WEEK!)
    My current weight goal is small: 180.
    Then: 140
    Ultimate: Around 120.

Sorry this is long haha.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 166 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hello! My name is Rikki. I am 39 (for about another month anyway) and live in Pennsylvania. I had previously been on here and had great success! I had lost about 80 pounds! Then.... I had medication changes, moved, changed jobs and got a divorce.... Well I have gained a lot of it back but I am now even more determined to get back on track and take the weight off for good!
    I currently have about 50 pounds to go...

Feel free to add me for support and to give me a bit of support as well! This is a journey beset taken with others!
  • HoroTi
    HoroTi Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here. I'm Leigh, 19 and live in England. I'm trying to live a healthy lifestyle and lose 3lbs before December. I'm very active and out going and just want to enjoy food then being scared of it. I feel like MFP is my last resort before I actually adopt a eating disorder which I do not need. Let's be friends :)
  • naad2899
    Options
    Hi all, Madie here, 37 from Jersey. Need to lose the 37lbs I put back on after being at goal for over two years. Was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus. Started to succumb to the diseases while on all these crazy meds, steroids and etc. Finally, getting to terms with all of this and wanting to get back to my goal.

Friends needed. :)

• AshGettinFit_86
    AshGettinFit_86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im Ashley from Council Bluffs, Iowa and im 28 years old.

My weight loss journey has been a roller coaster ride! Lost 115lbs (15 away from my goal weight) then fell off the wagon! Yes, I kick myself everyday for that. I have gained 60 of it back and am ready to get down to my goal weight and maintain it. My boyfriend proposed on Christmas Day and I want to lose the rest of my weight by my wedding! I would like more friends on here for motivation, and accountability. I log daily, and support of my friends!

Good Luck!
  • MamaMollyT
    MamaMollyT Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Molly. I'm married, two kids 6 and 7 years old. I love fitness and have been active and eating healthy for a long time but still manage to put on a bit of weight when I'm not training for a race. I also gain EVERY time we move and since we are a military family that is fairly regularly. I am a running enthusiast and a marathoner but love so many other things too. I am recently learning to love lifting weights as I have plantar fasciitis and needed a running break. If you have weight lifting tips for me I have running tips for you! I love interacting and encouraging people and would love others who do the same for me. It really helps to keep on track when you have support.
  • jmcgentle
    jmcgentle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jessica. I'm new to MFP and I'm trying to lose some weight before I turn 30 at the end of December. Eek! I'm also trying to tone up before my wedding next fall. I don't have too much to lose but I'm tired of feeling bad about my appearance.

:)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Steph. I've lost 20 pounds and am reassessing my goals now. I'm into heavy lifting but have only been doing it since June. I'd like to make friends who are knowledgeable in this area.
  • nikiduddy
    Options
    Hi I'm Niki, I'm from England, and I'm 27. I am new to MFP and have a lot of weight to lose but I am determined to lose weight and be healthy. I would really appreciate some friends on here so we can keep it each other motivated and make it a bit more fun.