inkedmommy67 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft , Pokémon, Dragon Ball Z , The Sims, Ps2 and ps4

:D Huge Gamer Geek in the hizzzhouse

What server do you play on WoW?
  • inkedmommy67
    Options
    Used to play MTG. Mostly just read fantasy and sci-fi novels now. Play a lot of strategy board games with my friends. Oh and like a few others have said, DBZ.
    Every time I get out of MTG, it hooks its evil claws into me and now somehow I've accumulated two 5k boxes of cards haha
  • inkedmommy67
    Options
    Currently playing Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls 2, and Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Some manga I've been reading: Feng Shen Ji (amazing) and Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru (Karate based manga).

Favorite Superheroes: Flash, Batman, Spiderman, and Captain America.

Favorite Villians: Deadpool, Venom, Deathstroke, and Lex Luthor.

I go in and out on loving manga, only because I only read it on my kindle. Are you excited for the presequel?
  • inkedmommy67
    Options
    I'm only very slightly nerdy...

image.jpg[/url]

That's awesome!
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes there is.

nerd-venn-diagram-20110626-192132.jpg

I tend to trend geek.

<3 you all though.
  • RachelStidd
    RachelStidd Posts: 1,102
    Options
    ps3 ps4 nerd! lol I love to game with my brothers especially some b ops and mw!
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Anime nerd here! Hence my username... ^_^ although I'm definitely more of a Piccolo fan LOL!

Also love Ann Rice, the Dragonlance books, manga of all varieties. I've also been a text based role player since 1995.

One of my goals is to lose weight so I can cosplay the way I want :]
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Working on my steampuck costume for Halloween
  • SaintTawny
    SaintTawny Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I played FFXI on the Titan server for almost 6 years, then WoW on Feathermoon (Horde) for 3 years. Now inexplicably I'm getting sucked into TF2. I guess I don't know how to live without an MMO anymore.
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes there is.

nerd-venn-diagram-20110626-192132.jpg

I tend to trend geek.

<3 you all though.

I would say that covers it.

"recovering" gamer ^.~ played FF11 from ps2 launch for 10 years. But haven't played anything in the last couple of years. Never had much time to play anything else in that span other than other FF releases. Have some old friends who are bugging me about FF14, but haven't gone there yet.

Haven't gotten into anime, but have enjoyed most every one I have watched, so not sure why I haven't yet. Probably, due to when I actually do have the time to sit down and watch one I end up watching old samurai movies instead. If you are a gamer (mmo especially) and Haven't seen the Sword Art Online series, you should.
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I'm only very slightly nerdy...

image.jpg[/url]

That's awesome!

Nope, I would say that is Very nerdy.

Still freaking awesome though. O.O
  • paperfrost
    paperfrost Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was playing FFXIV on Adamantoise until recently when my sub expired and I took it as an opportunity to take a break.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Ive been all of the above ... :) no time fore nerviness anymore :(
  • SpikeTailTurtle
    Options
    DND (and other assorted table top rpgs)
    Marvel Nerd
    Board game Nerd

stuff like that but I only go to 2-3 cons a year. I can't wait for GenCon next year. I haven't been able to make it because of life but next year is guaranteed. <3
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yup im a hardcore geek. I build computers, have a BS in game and simulation programming, watch anime, and still own an atari 2600.
  • fourze
    fourze Posts: 5
    Options
    Anime toku and magic the gathering nerd here

Anime likes: Dragonball (all), yuyu hakusho, baki the grappler, bakemonogatari...so on
    Toku Super sentai and kamen rider
    Magic play style EDH/commander...currently running Black and white

Any and all who want to be friends I welcome!
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Nerd here as well - music nerd (my collection is out of control and now i just use Spotify cause its cheaper). Also Superhero nerd and a bit of an anime nerd. Also like foreign films and watch old Sci-fi repeatedly. Considering a superhero tattoo at this stage - when i told my kids i was considering getting them made into superheros and tattooed on my arm they both fell over laughing.They also said i wasn't allowed to do it.

Last Halloween i went out in Steampunk and most people didnt get it except for the 4 or 5 other people i saw in Steampunk - lol
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    DnD, MTG, Pathfinder, Warmachine/Hordes, 40k, comic books- love them all. Not to mention my PC gaming loves and TV show fandoms. I totally embrace my inner nerd :)
  • shutch2112
    shutch2112 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    *waves* Here!

Board Games
    Tabletop/LARP
    Firefly
    Cosplay
    Sci-Fi/Fantasy books/movies
    Minecraft :3
    Knitting/crochet
    ...etc.