People who need to loose 120lb plus

Options

Replies

• HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have over 150 pounds to lose. Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • LeslieTSUK
    LeslieTSUK Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    63lbs for me, but since i have limited mobility, liable to take me much longer with diet alone, so am here for the long haul :)

add me one n all :)
  • christashay
    christashay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I started with about 125 to lose. It's taken 2 yrs of fighting everyday, but I'm down 61 lbs- so, close to halfway. I'm not on a deadline, but I know I'll get where I'm going in time. Consistency, commitment, and remembering "....failure is not fatal.", are key. Bad days happen, makes the good ones even better! :)
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have about 160lbs left to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • lioness0408
    lioness0408 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 20 stone i just thought setting a goal of about 12-14 stone was a dream to far so once i hit my first goal i will set the next one for 15 stone and so on
  • andibenoit
    andibenoit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started with 120+ lbs to lose and I'm down 94... Always happy to cheer people on.
  • jmc2669
    jmc2669 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me -- I've been gaining an average of 25lbs per year and I eat less than 1200 calories per day of healthy choices. Encouragement helps this difficult challenge!
  • lioness0408
    lioness0408 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Iv'e changed it to show the full amount i want to lose now i will be happy to hit 11 stone 5lbs which is a 14 stone loss I going to be a long road with a few ups and downs along the way but i have made a promise to myself that i will do it this time :)
  • jensully17
    jensully17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. I just started on Monday and I need to loose 140lbs.
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 105 lbs . Feel free to add me!
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I started out with 180 to lose. Feel free to add me, anyone... I try to be motivatING as much as motivatED. :-)
  • marbee2014
    marbee2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I"ve got about 150 lb to lose. Please add me as a friend. I really need the encouragement!
  • justmejuicy
    Options
    I just start using my fitness pal so you can add me... I need to loos 135 pounds and today is my first day.... wow
  • justmejuicy
    Options
    Any one tried that Cambodia garcinia?
  • manthaftw
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I have lost 14 of the 165 I need to lose.
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Oh I didn't mean to say you should change it, I was just curious. I know for me I have mini goals along the way and I have never been under 230 as an adult so no idea when im going to feel healthy. The recommendation for my height seems so low. I just want to be able to do what I want and my body not let me down! :-)
  • GetMotivation
    GetMotivation Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone....Im in the same boat of loosing 100+ lbs any advise support system...ANYTHING will be helpful and ill do the same for you. Feel Free to add me at any time. :)
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me. I wanted to lose 100 lbs to get to my first goal of 150 (lost 33 so far but have a long way to go)
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 103 left to lose, but started out with 171 to lose.
  • lindsykaye
    lindsykaye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have around 125 pounds to lose, maybe a bit more if I feel like I need it when I reach my goal. More friends means more motivation, and that is always good :smile: