Wanting to toss the Spanx! ;)

Options
My 20th class reunion is this year. YIKES! I'm not really all that concerned about losing weight for the occasion... but it might be a good goal to work towards. And beside, it would be nice to not have to pack the Spanx. ;)

Replies

• DarthBubbles
    Options
    Your topic title made me LOL :)
  • crutherford1205
    crutherford1205 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    LOL! Couldn't agree more with your topic. :)
  • silenagu3
    Options
    I own a pair of spanx I love them :) I would love the shake the hand of the genius who made them ;)
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I own a pair of spanx I love them :) I would love the shake the hand of the genius who made them ;)

I just want to get to the point where they are 'optional'. HA!
  • _Christine_
    Options
    ...also, would love to add some friends to help me through my VERY long journey to becoming healthy. Thanks! :)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming your way. I just had my 20 year high school reunion in november. Know what it feels like. Luckily i went to an all girl school so no spanx for me. I don't think yhe nuns noticed it! :laugh:
  • LindsayHakim
    Options
    I hear you.... you should see the look on my husbands face when I try with all my might to yank them up over my thighs.... lol
  • _Christine_
    Options
    I hear you.... you should see the look on my husbands face when I try with all my might to yank them up over my thighs.... lol

First time I tried shimmying in to mine I just knew I bought the wrong size. It's like human sausage casing!
  • misty1208
    Options
    haha! Awesome! Im right there with ya!