13»

Replies

• Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    didn't work...
  • craigmarek77
    Options
    Which ones do you find the best I had the chocolate peanut one and didn't taste so great
  • jal92475
    jal92475 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just finished eating a caramel nut one. Ummm, yum. I never had a gas problem with them and really don't care good vs bad. They're in my calorie allotment. :)
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You could heat your home with the natural gas caused by these fart bars. But they do taste yummy! :)

I could not stop laughing after I read this! In fact, I am still laughing. Thanks.
  • Joanjett88
    Joanjett88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    When I first bought these I couldn't resist eating 2 or 3 bars because they were so delicious... I regretted that...

However, these are a staple now for my diet. Usually 1 a day, and I make sure to drink tons of water with the bar and throughout the day and it seems to keep the gas at bay, lol.
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I like them. Better than most candy bars and still get a sweet kick. Good alternative in a pinch.

Agreed. I used to have one of the oats and chocolate bar every day for an afternoon snack. It kept my hunger at bay until dinner time. I stopped buying them because we were cutting down on our grocery budget and those things are not the cheapest. Now, I've been buying the 90 calorie ones to have as treats (I love all the varieties of these). Fills my sweet tooth without having too many calories. I'll probably be going back to making my own bars though as 1) I'll know what's in it since I made it and 2) it'll be cheaper (need to crack down on the budget again).
  • SpikeTailTurtle
    Options
    I think they are delicious. I eat the oatmeal raisin soft cookies when I have a cookie craving. It's Fiber 1 and Special K that have kept my lifestyle change intact because sooo yummy. Them and Skinny cow Ice cream. I love any company that produces desserts that taste like dessert for less than 150 Calorie.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I give two bars to my nephew with a glass of whole milk and send him back home to my big sister. It's payback for all those lost games of steamroller when we were little.
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I like them a lot, but echoing what others have said, avoid eating more than one at a time. More gas than PG&E, lol.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of them and really like the new meal bars. I do not eat them as a meal, but as an afternoon snack. Also, if I get gassy from them, then I'm safely at home when it happens.
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I bought a box once. Never again. I ate one, had serious gas. Now if you are someone who enjoys giving a "dutch oven" on occasion, these would be great to have on hand. I'm not one for the "Dutch Oven", that's just cruel. But I thought, hey maybe it was just a fluke. Tried one a few days later. I should get down on my knees and thank god it wasn't a work day. I would have had to go home sick, or live with the embarrassment of the constant crop dusting....The rest of the box went to my brother, with a warning. He reported back that he loved to eat one before a shopping trip to Walmart, and proceeded to announce to total strangers, that "There's a storm a-brewin'" before he would blast one, and carry on.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Some of these responses are killing me. I have never heard so many creative descriptopns for gas!

Despite the side effects, I love the new 90 calorie lemon bar/cookie. I agree that you should probably stick to just one.
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    They are yummy, they are like a candy bar to me. I don't eat them as often these days but I used to eat them a lot and they never made me feel particularly gassy or sick.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Some of these responses are killing me. I have never heard so many creative descriptopns for gas!

Despite the side effects, I love the new 90 calorie lemon bar/cookie. I agree that you should probably stick to just one.

The lemon one is so good, I wish they sold this bar flavor in the economy size box at Costco.