How do you log the Biggest Loser video exercises?

Options
Has anyone else done the Biggest Loser videos and how do you log them as exercise? I have the yoga, power sculpt, and the original Biggest Loser videos.

Replies

• savvynurse
    Options
    I have been doing biggest loser wii and have been logging it under cardio... With the Wii it tells you how many calories you supposedly spent..... I say supposedly because it seems as if the game doesn't pick up all my movements to give me credit even though i worked all the way through the set...
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    I do the Biggest Loser on Wii and mark it under circuit training.
  • Ragsdales6703
    Ragsdales6703 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have the actual videos though and not the Wii ones. I know I could probably log each movement, but that seems like it would take forever.
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day Shred and log it under 27 minutes of circuit training
  • McFrench
    McFrench Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have the videos too. I use aerobics usually. I would love to see what others do.
  • MsNikia
    Options
    where can i find the actual biggest loser videos?
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have both the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout and Cardio Max. I log warm up and cool downs as mild stretching and the actual workouts as circuit training.
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I found my videos at Walmart in the exercise dept.
  • sunflower88
    Options
    I have wondered that myself.... using a heart rate monitor with a calorie counter is helpful. I actually have a watch version.. Polar F6 which is pretty accurate...
  • Ragsdales6703
    Ragsdales6703 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Those ideas are helpful!