Lafayette, Louisiana

Options
hararayne
hararayne Posts: 261 Member
Hey everyone! Been on MFP a long time. Have not as of yet been successful for one reason or another that has been discussed at great length. BUT....I've been given a terrifying, exciting, umm..."opportunity."

My long-term S.O. and I just moved to Lafayette, LA. I am rather shy, play things really safe and yet, I need to make some friends in this area with like minded goals and hopefully meet them IRL.

So, if you're from Lafayette, or one of it's surrounding smaller towns and want a workout buddy, diet buddy, or just someone to hang out with and talk (emotional health is a big part of weight loss) please add me and lets start talking! Or walking...or swimming...OR lets check out the local music scene and dance! (Although I'm shy and may need a few to loosen up. :)

Replies

• hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bump.....
  • Nevergiveup008
    Options
    Hello! I just saw your post and I am in the same boat as you. I just moved to Gonzales, LA about a month ago. I am looking for a workout buddy and just a good friend who has the same goals in mind. My boyfriend works a lot so I often workout alone because all my friends are back home! Soo add me girly!