What day do you weigh yourself

Options
I always do Friday morning (first thing!) my reasoning is that if I screw up on the weekend I have 5 more days before the next weigh in to make it right :laugh:

Replies

• bellatiamarie
    bellatiamarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i weigh in on saturday morning.... no method to my madness, i just chose a random day!
  • dars069
    dars069 Posts: 12
    Options
    Usually first thing saturday morning while everyone else is still asleep
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    Im terrible I seem to jump on the scales every other day, naughty really, think I will try and wean myself off to once a week on Thursday evening as it was a Thursday that I found this fab site and started my road to slimdum lol :)

4170230.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    friday AM
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    Friday mornings in our house. We actually started weighing when we started eating healthy January 2008. We chose Friday's because that is our normal free day. We wanted to weigh before we eat all the junk for the day. And it works good with my husbands work schedule.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Every. Single. Morning.

I can't hep it, I'm obsessed.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    friday mornings right after I get up before I eat anything......
  • amysmith51
    Options
    I do Friday morning as well. It can be encouraging to stick to my plan throughout the weekend!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I always do Friday morning (first thing!) my reasoning is that if I screw up on the weekend I have 5 more days before the next weigh in to make it right :laugh:

My day too!!! My thinking on the topic too!!! that is funny!
  • Bexster88
    Options
    I do the exact same on Friday because it's before I mess up on the weekend! If I weighed myself everyday I'd go crazy with the fluctuation, so it isn't as bad if I wait a week in between. But I start getting antsy if I feel like I've lost some weight and it's a few days till my Friday weigh in lol
  • misssuperstitious
    Options
    Sunday is my rest day, so I weigh Mondays so I know what I'm seeing is not effected by water weight lost by working out.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning as soon as I get out of bed. If I miss that day/time then I try to wait for the following Sunday morning. Now I might hop on once in the mid week, but I only count the number I see on Sunday.
  • Wrenranae
    Wrenranae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sunday mornings is my weigh in day gets me set for the week.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Sunday mornings. Because I downloaded the app on a Saturday night at a party so I weighed myself first thing the next morning to get my weight/goals all set and just kept on it from there.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Frriiiiidayy! :)
  • Little_Lisa_Ann
    Options
    On a day when I'm feeling good enough to step on the scale and see a number! Haha
    Actually though, first thing Friday morning sounds like a good idea..before I mess up on the weekends ;)
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Friday mornings. My wife and I have a weekly "cheat meal" on Friday nights and that way I have all week to burn that meal off in the gym.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Monday and Friday. Monday sets up my week and I can see if I need to do damage control from the weekend. Friday to see my progress and, hopefully, motivate me to stay on track for the weekend. Even if I don't lose over the weekend, I try to maintain.
  • esherwood2
    Options
    I usually weigh myself every morning or every other morning just to keep tabs on how certain foods are affecting my body. I know that there is going to be some fluctuation so that doesn't bother me. However, if I see a big jump, I know that I need to change some things or increase my exercise. It is really up to the person but that method has been working for me.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    A lot of the people that said they weigh themselves Fridays made good points as to why. So I'm considering changing to Friday. Weighed myself this morning and showed an almost three (2.8) pound loss on the scale. That seems super high to me, especially considering the last month or so. So I'm gonna weigh myself again Sunday morning to see if that's even close to the same on that day. If it is, then awesome and I'll switch to Fridays, but if not, I think I'll stick with Sundays to make sure I have a true week over week measure for every weigh-in.