People who need to loose 120lb plus

Options

Replies

• TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!!

I'm looking to lose 120 pounds exactly! I started this journey at 291 I'm now 256, I'm coming down :)
  • colleen586
    colleen586 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could definitely stand to lose 120 lb. I just recently got back on here and I'm trying to keep myself motivated. I think my ticker is set up for smaller goals so I don't feel as overwhelmed seeing that I need to lose 100+ pounds. I don't know how the "friends" work on here, but anyone can feel free to add me as well. Maybe having more friends on here will help me stay motivated. :smile:
  • RosesForMommy
    RosesForMommy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I have about 151 to go to my first goal of 150 then see where I need to go from there. Feel free to add me if you would like. That goes for everyone. I am sure we will all get there with hard work and determination!
  • rlwilson1967
    rlwilson1967 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm super new to starting this, but I have like 150 lbs to lose. You can add me also.
  • rggraham66
    Options
    Hello,

I need to lose 107 lbs. Let's see how this goes! Feel free to add me.
  • shettas1
    shettas1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! My first goal is to lose 107 lbs then see where I need to go from there which will probably be another 10 lbs. I am right at the half way point (even though it has taken me a year to get there but I'm still happy) Please feel free to add me(or anyone) I love giving and getting the motivational help that is needed.
  • MantisSword
    Options
    I have about 130 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me! I've got a few friends already and it's great to have those who are invested in your goals and give encouragement!
  • Hoodie417
    Hoodie417 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have that much to lose and I'm having a hard time getting my goals set up.
  • Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. My goal is to lose 124 lbs and then evaluate from there. I've got about 80 lbs left to go.
  • suzysunshine14
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me!
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 20 stone i just thought setting a goal of about 12-14 stone was a dream to far so once i hit my first goal i will set the next one for 15 stone and so on

I started at 23 stone and just recently managed to get under 20 stone. I would also like to get to 11.5 stone ideally. Last time i was that size was when i was 11 years old. I have a good 120lb left to lose on top of what i have already lost.
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I've lost about 109lbs. but I'm only 96lbs. down right now (gained some back). My goal is about 122lbs. total lbs. lost.
  • Rebeccas_Life
    Rebeccas_Life Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have about 123 lbs. to lose... it's a long road, but we can do it! :smile:
  • emma9630
    emma9630 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I qualify for this group so please anyone feel free to add me, the more support the better!
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is 150 pounds lost-- I could actually stand to lose more but that I needed that round number. Anyone may feel free to add me. I am around every day.
  • charisseb84
    charisseb84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is to loose about 140 pounds. It definitely feels like a very, very long road but I am hopeful that this time I will stay on track and meet my goal...even if that means I don't reach my goal for a year or more. Fingers crossed!
  • Jla408
    Jla408 Posts: 1,830 Member
    Options
    Anyone can please add me! I am sitting at about 125 to lose, and if that happens the extra 25!!! I could really use some extra motivation from people in the same journey!
    Jess
  • paulie3sticks
    Options
    Please add me. Last November I weighed 453 pounds and wanting to lose 273. I've since lost 182. While I don't have over 120 pounds to lose at this point, I know my last 91 pounds are going to be harder than the first 182.
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have about 175 to lose (gulp)! Trying to take it bit by bit so as to not be overwhelmed.

Good luck to you!

P.S. I'd love to add you. Just sent the request. :-)
  • taryninoly
    taryninoly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    day by day - add me girl! My diary is open and love the accountability I am finding using MFP :-)