People who need to loose 120lb plus

Options

Replies

• janetcannon313
    Options
    i have even more than that to lose so feel free to add me.
  • judeveg
    judeveg Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add meeeeeeeeeeeeeee unless you object to wine drinking :) I live in England and am 45 :)
  • lisabwp
    lisabwp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i had 110-120, ive lost 10 so far
  • RollosJ
    RollosJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 109 pound to go, you or anyone else feel free to add me.
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have 115 pounds left to lose. I log every day, diary's open to my friends and I cheer/support my friends. I would love to have more friends who do the same and have either lost a lot or have a lot to lose.
  • Zombie296
    Options
    Hi there,

My first goal is to get to 175. I started out at 296. I'm currently at 272. After I get to that goal, I may have a second goal, but we'll see how I feel at that time. Feel free to add me. I sure could use some friends and support.
  • avalou8221
    avalou8221 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 100+. I'm starting out slow and steady because I do not want this time to be like all the other times where I crashed and burned. I need all the support I can get and here to give the same. With that being said, anyone feel free to add me!
  • bellzon
    Options
    I totally need to loose 120 pounds...you can add me!
  • ceneb3731
    ceneb3731 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well...
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 to lose still - feel free to add me! Anyone else can too, I'm on every day.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've lost almost 50 so far, but I still have about 120 to go. :)
  • lioness0408
    lioness0408 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OMG thank you so much iv'e gone from having 1 friend to 47 in less than 24 hrs, looking forward to this so much more now i don't feel i'm doing this fight alone anymore :)
  • FattieNeedsAFix
    FattieNeedsAFix Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!
  • pukeysmom2006
    pukeysmom2006 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me as well. Yes, we've got this!
  • montgod1
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, I am trying to lose 100 pounds and I could use some advice on what to eat how much calories and all that fun stuff, please help thank you!
  • ShawnieceMyree
    Options
    hi! I am new to this as well, I am trying to loose 150 :) Add me! we can motivate each other!!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm looking for people who need to loose 120 plus to give each other the encouragement thats needed, I'm just thinking we will more than likely be here a lot longer than those of you that only need to loose 20lb ( hopefully that will be me one day ) lol
    I'm not saying that i only want friends that need to loose that amount of weight so if any of you think you can be of some help to me please add away x x

Actually, many of us who have lost a lot of weight here (160+ for me) will continue to be here to maintain our healthy weight. I have been on MFP for almost 31 months now. This is a lifestyle change for many of us, and we will have to continue to monitor ourselves, at least in my case, for as long as we are able.
  • funfatfriend
    funfatfriend Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started here 3 weeks ago, going to be a long long road that is no longer paved with donuts :noway: I want to lose 150 but could actually lose 200. Hit me up if you need a friend for support and maybe to point and laugh...oh wait that's what I get :laugh:
  • Frenique9
    Options
    I'm adding most of you because I have about 150 to lose initially! Right now Im my heaviest but I'm my most determined, Im not doing any fads or anything Im just wanting to eat clean and train dirty. Ive had 2 bad meals already since I've started about a week and a few days ago but this time I didnt keep spiralling and I dint beat myself up and go eat more bad food. Im taking it one meal at a time one day at a time, so if you're looking for a friend who is honest and very transparent then add me and we can beat this thing together. WE CAN DO IT!
  • atubbs04
    Options
    I'm needing to lose 225... I've gotten 3 off so far... lol.... I'm open for all encouragement from anyone! Feel free to add me.