My son is my..drill instructor.

Options
Almost every time I work out, he is right there telling me to push harder and to keep going. "Come on mom! I know you can do it! Go!!..." is all I hear from the side lines. My all time favorite is when he is right there with me doing each exercise. He especially makes sure I take breaks to drink some water but then it's right back to him coaching me through! I love it!

Anyone else's little ones like to workout along side of you and coaches you through?:smile:

Replies

• sbjmorgan
    sbjmorgan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Mine is too little to be a drill instructor, but she lays under me on my yoga mat while I'm planking... It's why I can hold a plank for so long. Can't drop on her! She also pretends to exercise next to me. Sometimes I give her fake exercises to do along with me. She's only three but she gets into it, haha
  • stefanie_lou
    stefanie_lou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine is too little to be a drill instructor, but she lays under me on my yoga mat while I'm planking... It's why I can hold a plank for so long. Can't drop on her! She also pretends to exercise next to me. Sometimes I give her fake exercises to do along with me. She's only three but she gets into it, haha

that is absolutely adorable! I love when kids get involved. I wish I would have started my journey while my son was younger. They have all those "baby and me" workout classes and I definitely would have taken one!