Hot Lemon Water Intake

Options
If I drink 8oz of hot lemon water can I count that as part of my water intake during the day.

Replies

• Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    WHy wouldn't you? It's still water. You're even calling it water. Adding lemon doesn't negate it being water. Don't overthink it, it's ok.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Of course you can :smile: xx
  • Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! I drink lemon juice and stevia in my water bottles and count that as water intake as well. It's the only way I can get ALOT of water in me lol.
    FYI a water bottle is 160z which equals 2 GLASSES OF WATER I found out... so each water bottle counts as 2 SERVINGS OF WATER....

If I've been 'misinformed' someone let me know..
  • squishycatmew
    squishycatmew Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yes, why wouldn't it? I generally count any non-caffienated, non-alcoholic clear drink towards my water intake, since those things are, in fact, mostly water. Some days there would be no way for me to get through a full 8 glasses of pure water, because I get over-hydrated and end up needing electrolytes to actually feel like the fluid is doing anything.
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    yes
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Yes. Coffee and tea count as well. ;)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Not sure why you wouldn't
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Kari121869 wrote: »
    Absolutely!! I drink lemon juice and stevia in my water bottles and count that as water intake as well. It's the only way I can get ALOT of water in me lol.
    FYI a water bottle is 160z which equals 2 GLASSES OF WATER I found out... so each water bottle counts as 2 SERVINGS OF WATER....

"Water bottle" is not a standard measurement. Water bottles come in a variety of sizes. They usually have the amount on them, or if a reusable water bottle, on the package or stamped on the bottom.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Kari121869 wrote: »

"Water bottle" is not a standard measurement. Water bottles come in a variety of sizes. They usually have the amount on them, or if a reusable water bottle, on the package or stamped on the bottom.

My water bottle holds a litre. It really depends on the water bottle.