Looking for a weight loss partner

Options
or possibly multiple partners, so that i don't have to annoy one person all the time.
basically, a weight loss partner, by my wants:
1. text friendly.
2. motivational.
3. listens to diet cravings, and tells me all the reasons why i shouldn't eat that.
4. tells me diet cravings, and i tell them all the reasons why they shouldn't eat that.
5. listens to lack of motivation complaints, and tells me to get off my butt and do my exercises.
6. tells me lack of motivation complaints (if any), and i tell them to get off their butt and to their exercises.

basically, all i want is a singular person who will provide me with enough motivation to put down the cupcake and pick up some dumbbells.

age / gender / weight / diet plan / orientation / favorite color;
are all pretty irrelevant. as long as you are also sticking to your program.

Replies

• DiamondDiva914
    DiamondDiva914 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, David! I'm good at telling people what to do! LOL!
  • KelliK910
    Options
    LOL, I am the same. I am having a moment where I want pizza right now. I haven't cheated or anything for an entire month now and have lost 6.6 lbs but gained that .6 back somehow. The more people that can help encourage, the better I say!
  • DavidxMFP
    Options
    yea it's definetely hard to resist the urge to pizza up especially with some of the ads on the site. haha. xD
  • MrsCeynar
    MrsCeynar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey David,

That sounds like exactly what I need lol. I'm one week into it and I've done pretty well over the last week, but definitely need someone to keep me accountable. I'm extremely susceptible to evening sweet things and coming up with excuses not to exercise, but I can be very convincing when it comes to why other people shouldn't eat the cupcake (evening when I'm picking one up myself lol).