Making a comeback!

Options
Hey people!!
So I was pretty active on this website like almost a year ago, but I dropped out of it... Gained a LOT of weight, but I've been back on track for 3 weeks now :)
Unfortunately, when I came back, my many many friends had dropped out of it just like me so my feed is well.... almost empty since no one logs in anymore.
I'm 26 years old, 5'-8'', currently at 177lbs and aiming for 130-135lbs. Wanna be friends :) ?

:flowerforyou:

Melodie
xoxo

Replies

• xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Add me !

Same boat, lost a lot in the last 3 years....gained some back in the last year.

165 aiming for 147
  • Fit2B2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I was on here off and on last year, I never used the boards or added any friends, this time I'm trying a different approach and it seems to be working! Down 4.6 lbs in 10 days!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    What a great start! You can add me!
  • Ginger_Poomkin
    Ginger_Poomkin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you people!! <3
  • dgeorgiadis
    dgeorgiadis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Same here. Fell off the path in March, gained, well let's just say oh boy and now I'm back. Please add me.
  • Shirotora88
    Options
    sent you a request
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I actually ended up getting pregnant last year, deleted my first page because I stopped logging on and started this one up at the beginning of this year.
  • rnoboa
    rnoboa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been up and down on my weight, but I just started again!!! Feel free to add me - so we can all help each other!
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You can add me also. I started at 245, down to 194, and aiming for 160, and then I will evaluate from there if I want to lose more.