People who need to loose 120lb plus

Options

Replies

• chuflet
    chuflet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 120 to lose everyone please feel free to add me - I love having a busy feed!
  • Pretty_Little_Nobody
    Options
    Yess, I have a lot to go! And I've had a lot of slip ups, so here's to bettering myself!
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    *Waves!*

Me! I have more than the 118 on my ticker... that is just round one, LOL.
  • Zombie296
    Options
    Today was my first day of zumba. Had a blast. Pretty crazy how many calories are burned in a 45 minute session of zumba for a woman my size. Anyhoo, feel free to add me if you would like support, etc. :)
  • pukeysmom2006
    pukeysmom2006 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    PHENOMENAL ATTITUDE:

Ive had 2 bad meals already since I've started about a week and a few days ago but this time I didnt keep spiralling and I dint beat myself up and go eat more bad food.
  • iksonak
    iksonak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :happy: Add me, too. I am trying to lose 100#, have lost only 14.5 so far, only 85.5 more to go!!!! Am following a 1200 calorie diet, and this application allows me to really hone in on my intake and exercise. Love it!
  • iksonak
    Options
    To Jinx: You must be doing a lot that is right cuz you have lost so much already!
    :wink:
  • dlhend
    dlhend Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep going and don"t give up it is very difficult. I lost 50 lbs in 3 months 2 years ago but gained it all back again. I am back at it , started 2 weeks ago. I am older and feel totally imprisoned by my weight. Just losing 50 lbs. made me feel so much more energetic. For me its do or die. I wish you well on your journey and am here for you. Good Luck. :
  • Zombie296
    Options
    Well, I'm on my last fifteen but I'm coming from having lost 150 pounds...I started my journey in September of last year, as evident by this pic: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/1602157_503482563106660_473585129_o.jpg so if I can be of any help, I'd be happy to chit chat at any time ^_^

Congrats, slashy! You look fab!
  • funfatfriend
    funfatfriend Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA!!!
  • amazingdani
    amazingdani Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I have lost 80 lbs. Still not sure what my end game looks like, but I will know when I get there.
  • iksonak
    Options
    I have a serious question: What happens to all the loose skin when a lot of weight has been lost?? I know I am gonna be all wrinkly and have saggy skin....what do you do for that????
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose around 80 pounds, I could also really use support, we can't do this alone but as a group we can help to encourage each other, especially through the ups and downs, please feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I've got a lot to lose!
  • awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I got 122 to go to goal. Feel free to add me. I have had a good amount of success thus far and looking for more to get us to the end.
  • pensarepink
    pensarepink Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 115 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. I could use encouragement/motivation from like-minded MFP friends!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    120-ish
    Feel free to add me.
    I'm here everyday. Working to get back on track.
  • Zombie296
    Options
    iksonak, I have some from a weight loss surgery 13 years ago (arms and belly). From what I understand now, lifting weights/sculpting will help. I plan on starting kettlebells next week and a cardiosculpt class to start toning things while I'm losing weight. Good luck! :)
  • sheminit2
    Options
    Hi :) Newbie here. I just started two days ago and I could really use some advice on diet and exercise. So y'all are free to add me
  • gcwillig
    gcwillig Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago. I need to lose around 120lbs. I need to be accountable and would love the support. Y'all can add me too! :smile: