Let's Brag...About Our Pets!

Options
13»

Replies

• kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Oooh I love this topic, who doesn't like to brag about there pets!
    I have a 10 month old westie puppy and his name is Dougal, he is a great mix of character mischevious, playful and very affectionate he is a very important member of our family and boy does he know it:wink:
    He is also MFP companion as he makes me get out rain or shine as if I dont he will bark, and bark and bark when he's not had his walk!
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Gary the grey kitty, taken in at 4 weeks old, and thus has some problems identifying his species.

My dozens of fish that will eventually provide me with a master's thesis!

Or will be Gary's dinner.... ;-D

I have three cats: two "proper" orphan foundlings and one I got from a rescue place. They really do own the house!
  • vickyjoesey
    Options
    I have a little crazy cat, a little polecat and dog they're like my babies too haha as you can imagine it's madness they all chase each other around but they're very friendly x
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have too many pets, but i spoil them all. They are like my babies.

1. rat terrier named chance oliver. he is 10 or so years old not quite sure we got him from my aunt a year ago. he is so spoiled he use to live outside but now he is a spoiled inside doggie who has his own seat on the couch. if u seat there he either sits in ur lap or makes u more. he has so much energy and he loves people.

2. yorkshire terrier named princess wednesday alice. she goes by wednesday, she is 9 months. we got her as a puppy at 2months and she has been running the house ever since. she is my biggest baby i take her everywhere i can and she gets her nails done and hair done. she even has her own wardrobe, for every season and she loves to get dressed she runs up to me and gives me her paw when i take out her clothes.

3. cat named waldenia, which is 3yrs old. she is a inside/outside cat. she likes to be by herself and she hides alot. when she was a kitten she was waldo cuz we could never find her but then when she got bigger we found out she was a girl so we changed it to waldenia. she loves to catch mice when outside.

4. cat named dooney (inside) she is 11 months old, she is bad. she is small she stop growing a little bigger then a kitten, so she can get in places she is not suppose to be in. she knocks stuff off the counters and she gets into everything. when it gets warm she is getting fixed and living outside.

5.6. 2 cats they are brothers (inside), who are about 8months old. we just got them for christmas. steven squee is the smaller one and he has short black hair with a white patch under his chin and a poofy black tail. he is like a dog. i can call for him and tell him things and he understands and does them. Then there is onyx squee, which is my beautiful long haired black cat. He is so lovey he likes to sit in ur lap and purr. he is my baby boy, he is there all the time to love me no matter what. for brothers they are completely opposite.

7. at the beginning of jan, a new cat showed up at our house and adopted us she will not leave but she is so nice and lovey she likes to do the figure 8 around ur feet. she is now an inside/ outside cat but will be all outside when we get her fixed when it gets warm. we love her so much to and are glade she found us. she was starving so we feed her and she is now #7. she is hopefully the last cat we get, but she is spoiled.

RIP 8. My favorite cat cookie lee, a male cat. he was waldenias brother, he was 3yrs old. he passed away in nov, from blood parasites he got from a tick. he was a inside outside cat. he would go out when it was nice and lay under the swing and run around the front yard. He was like a dog he was fully trained. He would come inside when i called him and scratch the front door when he wanted out. he slept in bed with me and rode on my shoulders when i was cleaning. he always greeted me when i came home from work and he even gave kiss's on the chin when u said kiss me cookie. i miss him so much he was the best cat ever. i want him back and miss him so much everyday. he was my best friend and helped me through hard times. i could really use him now through my weight loss journey but i now he is always there no matter what. he was my biggest baby. i loved him more then anything.

thanks for reading this and my animals say thank u also they love the attention. i am gonna have them for a long time, almost all of them are under a year old. so they have many years to be spoiled
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    3 Dogs, one cat, indeterminate number of Guppies (and a Plec)

Murphy - Glen of Imaal Terrier, 13 years old. Calm, confident leader. He has Cushing's disease but the medication manages it well. He's a good boy, very friendly and obedient as long as you let him think it was his idea in the first place. Sadly he never thinks it was his idea to have his feet or muzzle clipped so he is in a pony cut which looks a bit silly on him.

Buffy - Hairless Chinese Crested. 4 years old. Appeaser. Smalled of the three but definitely thinks she is top dog. Affectionate and friendly, but will whinge at the other dogs if she wants their bed. Barks at German Shepherds if she can tell they are either on lead or behind a secure fence.

Hansel - Hairless Chinese Crested. 3 Years old. 'Really, really ridiculously good looking'. Mental. He was seven months old when we got him and seriously under socialized. Used to have food aggression issues with Murphy. Used to bark at everything, randomly dog aggressive, no manners, no recall, pulled on the lead, ran away for five days a month after we got him. Terrified of strangers. Wasn't toilet trained. The only good things about him were his fantastically soft behaviour with us, instant bond with Buffy and well behaved with the cats. Nearly three years on he is a fantastic little dog. It has been a challenge, but it has been worth it. Very Rewarding turning him around. And he is finally at the stage where he can be left with my Parents so we can have a dog free holiday for the first time since we got Buffy.

Layla - Persian Cat. 7 Years old. From a Rescue - absolutely flat face. Considering her start in life (breeding queen) she is a super affectionate, fearless little lady. Loves her food & being groomed.
  • AimsMac
    AimsMac Posts: 18
    Options
    Max, my Miniature Pinscher. Hes in my profile pic, that was the day we got him! hes still gorgeous but just a bit bigger! does what he wants and very spoilt! Must get him to training school! But still love him, cant imagine not having him now :)
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Max, my Miniature Pinscher. Hes in my profile pic, that was the day we got him! hes still gorgeous but just a bit bigger! does what he wants and very spoilt! Must get him to training school! But still love him, cant imagine not having him now :)

Sweet - does he do the Min Pin 'scream' ?
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    We have a cat that will be 19 in May of this year! Her name is Mama Kitty, yet she's never had kittens! :)
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I have a brindle chihuahua who talks to me. You can tell by the noises he makes if hes angry or just glad to see us. He howls like a wolf. He is the alfa male for sure.

Also I have a 100lb Rott who thinks he is a poodle..:laugh: All loves and wiggles.

1 turtle named speedie.
    and a large hurd of feral cats.4-12 I tame the ones I can and just feed the rest...I live in the country
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I have 3 miniature dachshunds, 1 I bought and the other 2 are rescues. I also have a jack russell terrier that is a rescue. All have different personalities but all are very loving.
  • mamamatthews
    Options
    I have a king charles cavalier mira who is 4 now she is my baby sleeps on my pillow and we never go anywhere without her, sugar bear is my 1 year old cocker spanial and is the most loveable dog I have ever met. We took in a black lab/huskie a few months ago when clifford was 6 weeks. OH MY how he has grown. He too sleeps with my husband and I but right on my feet usually. I love my dogs as much as I love my kids ;)