What's your win of the week?

Options

Replies

• kelseytheartist
    kelseytheartist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My win this week was probably signing up for this site! I'm ready to try again, and I'm ready to succeed.
  • stmadoesboy
    stmadoesboy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    After attending a charity ball last night, driving home and getting to bed for 2.00am, I got up at 8:30am and ran a 5K PB of 26:10 in the pouring rain. Now shattered but happy! :drinker:
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I was able to get back to working out with kettle bells for the first time in 6 weeks, after getting cleared from the doctor post-shoulder injury. I also decided to try to start running, and got in 4 different jogging/walking sessions this week!
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Completed week 8 of the C25K program
  • carhughes
    carhughes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I jogged for 20 minutes straight yesterday! :) Riding almost 600 miles on my bike since June has given me endurance I didn't have before! :)
  • mrsfrick12
    Options
    Going down a 'number' on the scales. Now in the 12 stone bracket instead of 13's! :D
  • drabbits3
    drabbits3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My birthday was Thursday and my students brought me more chocolate than I can ever hope to eat (that's not strictly true...) and I only ate three of those Dove squares. Brought it all home and between Thursday and today I have only eaten one portion of M & Ms. literally measured out the 1/4 cup that counts as a portion. and I did not eat my birthday cupcakes and I do not plan to eat my birthday cake tonight. too bad. the rest of the family and the company can eat it. I will politely decline.
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I ran in the rain!!!! 30 minutes and didn't even slow me down. I would never have done that before.
  • pegasuschan
    Options
    delurking because i've stuck to mfp for a month–and despite a cheat day here or there–seeing huge results

my win of the week = going the entire week without drinking at all.
    bonus win of the week = not buying lunch once during the week while at work!
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My win of the week is my increase in activity and positivity.
    I have yet to see a loss, but I am feeling so great.
    That is a huge win.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I'm back on here! I'd been sulking after a scales error (I hadn't instantly lost the huge lump of weight I thought I had).
    Oh man, that would suck! I bought a pair of pantyhose and for the FIRST time in my life I wasn't bigger than the biggest size range! I actually came in about in the middle of the middle size range! Sometimes I think these little victories are the sweetest because they are so unexpected
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Realising that I had done 27km of dedicated exercise this week. I don't think I've ever done that, even when I was hiking regularly! Have set myself a goal to get 100km of dedicated exercise (mostly walking and swimming) done during October. =)
  • Makhai_
    Makhai_ Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Completed ALL of the workouts we had for this week.
  • RubieRoo2
    RubieRoo2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Seeing a friend I haven't seen for months and she asked if I'd lost weight! Overall, only 7lbs less since I last saw her, but it was lovely that she noticed!
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Started working out and counting calories again.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    According to my Fitbit I'm 122% over my goal. My weekly goal is 70K steps.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    new work trousers as all my current ones are all falling down, even with a belt.
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Two words...CROP TOP lol. I bought one as a "goal" and finally put it on with my new AE high-waisted artist jeans (that I ADORE). Don't feel too big for them anymore ;)
  • incognitocity
    incognitocity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow what a fun inspirational thread to read

and interesting to see the different ways people find success in their journey

mine was that i worked out everyday for 12 days now. my "rest" days are cardio and yoga now instead of doing nothing and strength training the rest of the time
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Not eating out for all this week! Even on weekends.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!