Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• allybird2
    Options
    love talking to people and motivating each other :) add me!
  • Colt_Luger
    Colt_Luger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me - thank you.
  • HarmonyEmma
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm looking for some new friends to help motivate :)
  • shadyj26
    shadyj26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more support.
  • millietillie16
    millietillie16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im new to mfp. I have been trying to lose weight for a long time. I need ppl to give me encouragement because right now im stuck and can't get over this plateau i guess im not trying hard enough or something
  • ylvak94
    ylvak94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like!
    You can never have too many friends on this site, I'm online every day and read everything that is posted :)
  • JessicaRoss27
    JessicaRoss27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to add people can someone tell me?? and yall can add me as well :) thanks
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • maxwitbeck97
    maxwitbeck97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    active and friendly. lookin for some motivation :D
  • JennDransfield
    Options
    Hello all! I am a 43 year old wife and mother looking to lose a few (ok, 50) pounds. I am not delusional and do not want to be a size 0, I just want to feel good in my body. Any support would be appreciated and I would be happy to return the favor!!!:smile:
  • melissagregg1
    Options
    new here thought adding this to my dieting plan might help i havee been excerising 6 says a week for 3 weeks with no resultsmabye someone here has a similar story
  • bree198907
    bree198907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need motivation and encouragement. I will also do my best to motivate my fitness pals. Thank you! :smile: :smile:
  • laurenweird
    laurenweird Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind a few more friends!

Particularly those in the UK like me :)
  • BananaAssassin
    BananaAssassin Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me for inappropriate statuses with too much profanity!
  • NickDoesFitness
    NickDoesFitness Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Throw us an add then guys! Let's keep each other motivated!!

Peace!
  • ashleyjamessayer
    Options
    Evening!!

I'm Ash, ran the London marathon this year in a very slow 5 hours 20 mins but lost lots of weight on my journey todoing it using this app. Now I'm back, started training for manchester and edinburgh marathons next year in a hope of going quicker! Looking for friends on the ap to keep me motivated!!
  • shezzatruth19
    shezzatruth19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for ages but seem to be constantly failing at this. Need some more friends to be strict with me and keep me on the right track. Tomorrow I am starting again. And I can do it. :/ 14st 10 lbs. Am 5"7 looking to be 10st 7lbs. Long way to go.
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind me being an hermit that swears as a sailor, feel free to add me
  • workingoutforit
    workingoutforit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kayleigh! I technically made this account last year but I haven't really been using it. Anyways, I hope to make some friends on here :)
  • NickDoesFitness
    NickDoesFitness Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    me me me me me me me me! :P