Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Daviidjharris
    Daviidjharris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for intermittent fasting friends to motivate each other and push ourself along the way!
  • Handles_of_Love
    Handles_of_Love Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to the sight and looking to meet new people!
  • ChadStansel
    ChadStansel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This can be a tough journey and positive motivation goes a long way. add away
  • bzymommy5boyz
    bzymommy5boyz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • Tarantino214
    Tarantino214 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Could use a new round of MFP buds after deleting a bunch of inactives. I really had high hopes for a lot of them too.
  • zoranaa13
    zoranaa13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me :smiley:
  • Krystal_86
    Krystal_86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Need a little more motivation add me if you want
  • LostCowboy
    LostCowboy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Im back after a break. Used to be BeardedStudWarrior. I'M a good guy but I flirt alot, talk dirty a lot and generally say pervy stuff. Send a request lol.
  • Kddawson12
    Kddawson12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some new friends to help keep me focused and to stay on track.Add me please! :)
  • Underyourstars
    Underyourstars Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always open to make new friends. After a long hiatus I am back and ready to make some big changes!
  • purlworthy
    purlworthy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, all! Definitely up to make some friends here! I'm a returning old member, but new to the community (they didn't have this stuff when I was on here last). Feel free to add me!
  • samanthajaynedugdale
    Options
    Hi all! I'm recently back to MFP and looking for new friends to keep me motivated
  • lilpies
    lilpies Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi all, looking for new friends for support and also to give support. We can do this!!! Bahamas out! Add me ✌
  • HLMcWilkie
    HLMcWilkie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Need friends? Me too!!! Add me:)
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I can't find how to accept friends. I want to show my diary to people I know from another forum.
  • fjdeschamps
    fjdeschamps Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I´m looking for MFP buddies. Need a new friend and motivation? Add me. I've lost 13 lb in just 2 weeks, dieting and excercising. I'm currently using myfitnesspal and training peaks app. My goal is to lose 65 lb more. :D:D

I've been doing lots of cardio, strength training and healthy meals.

1 day example:

meal 1 (6AM): Dymatize Elite Gourmet protein shake

----EXCERCISE----

meal 2 (8AM): 7 Egg whites & 1 yolk omelette with spinach, mushrooms, onion. 1/2 cup oatmeal with blueberries, blackberries, cranberries.

meal 3 (11AM): 150g Fish & 1/2 cup Wild rice, green salad

meal 4 (2PM): 200g Chicken & 1/2 potato, green salad

meal 5 (5PM): 150g Fish & 1/2 cup Wild rice, green salad

meal 6 (8PM): 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1 tbsp peanut butter
  • chelliebabe2000
    chelliebabe2000 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey bump this to post to the top. Been here a year and finding it hard to keep motivated. Add me
  • chelliebabe2000
    chelliebabe2000 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey bump this to post to the top. Been here a year and finding it hard to keep motivated. Add me

I'm at 4305 Australia if anyone is up for some training sessions together or as a group and build a more solid social motivational circle
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Shane. I've lost 161 pounds since last June through just diet and exercise. I keep an open diary. I love to motivate and be motivated. Add me!! :)