Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• englishfella007
    englishfella007 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Post daily, work out at least 4 times a week, from England now living in Texas, trying to get in the best shape possible :smile: feel free to add!
  • lemmie177
    lemmie177 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I've been good for the last month, posting daily and following my workout program to a T. Would love more friends to keep our momentum going!
  • ermanilabiol
    ermanilabiol Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :D
  • eoin21
    eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 144 pounds so far and post daily about my journey and tips :)
  • Ozzzzzzzzzz
    Ozzzzzzzzzz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Always looking for good supportive friends.
  • hollyjohns85
    hollyjohns85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on and off here all the time did really well my first week then messed it all up binge eating. Oops here I go again I'm going to do it this time. Feel free to add me I need as many friends as possible for motivation and I'm hoping to steal a few ideas for workouts. Getting a bit bored of running now

• cheyenne592
    cheyenne592 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a great supporter and motivator so if you would like to add me you're more than welcome too!
  • NoehmiEsquivel
    NoehmiEsquivel Posts: 29 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm kind of shy, but I do try to log in every day. I need some motivation myself seeing as I've recently lost mine :( but I'm hoping to get back on track and help support any new friends :blush:
  • ronbegbie
    ronbegbie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends on here to help keep me motivated and on track ( want to lose around 100llbs)
  • kaziethakid
    kaziethakid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello fit family
  • mistycoco6
    mistycoco6 Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Motivation is key! I've been on this app for almost a year and I love it.
  • useitnow
    useitnow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me I track daily and I have fitbit
  • Shape_up_slim_down
    Shape_up_slim_down Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. Feel free to add me :)
  • nicd19812015
    nicd19812015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Training for army fitness test , need to drop a stone , running every day and going gym every other , would love new friends for motivation and swap tips xx nic from Liverpool xx
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on MFP. Excited to make new friends and help keep each other going in the right direction!
  • Vivisexsymbol
    Vivisexsymbol Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Last time I posted in this thread was almost a year ago so here goes again: I'm an extremely dedicated MFPer (I've got a year+ streak!) and I'm looking for all sorts of friends. Whether you've got a little bit of weight to lose or a lot of weight or you're at your goal weight or whatever I'm happy to support you with your goals. :)

I'm into reading, cooking, video games, RPGs, zombies and more. Feel free to say hi!

tumblr_lrxzrxatWF1qk253uo1_400.gif
  • Davide0910
    Davide0910 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone! Let's see if I can actually stick to it this time.
  • __hardy27
    __hardy27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm RaShawnda and I'm new to MFP. I'm 31 with a 5yr old Daughter who is trying to get healthy and kick old bad habits!!! Looking for some motivating friends to help on this journey!!!! My Overall goal is to loose 32 lbs and lower my body fat percent
  • laurenpthomas9510
    laurenpthomas9510 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Totally need and want more friends. My friends in real life aren't very supportive so I would love to add some friends on here!!
  • kwoolfwpfd
    kwoolfwpfd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I recently made a huge career change from firefighting to construction. Not working out daily and taking care of my body the way I should. Making the change to get back to my old self! Excited and ready for a challenge.