Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• deoindofx
    Options
    Start tracking my calories intake... My goal is to drop my bodyfat to 12%... Add me.
  • TinaTimTam
    TinaTimTam Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends ☺️ please add me!
  • chrisPcrunch86
    Options
    I wouldn't mind more friends for advice/tips/motivation! :smiley:
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I am in severe need of motivation and accountability. New friends might help.
  • pink_tink2007
    pink_tink2007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out (again uggg) would love to find some friends on here to keep each other motivated.
  • mermaidrhirhi
    mermaidrhirhi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) love having more friends!!
  • LexytheNerd
    LexytheNerd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Who is ready to keep me motivated? Add me:) I will do the the same
  • 3liz4beth
    Options
    MOTIVATION! we can do this!
    Would love more friends to support and give support to! This is a hard ball game that we are all playing and need all the support we can get ^_^

Friendly, happy, Vege, open minded and currently recovering from a Microdiscectomy on my spine. 24 years old and positive for the future!
  • 600lbs2Beast
    600lbs2Beast Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Brandon. Of course I want more friends, so add me! Unless you suck, because nobody wants friends that suck! Lol
  • shelbymikszath1
    shelbymikszath1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would love someone to add me and keep me motivated and who i can Aldo motivate to get in shape or stay in shape
  • mariaoloan
    mariaoloan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Desperately need some motivation! I am doing my first Iron Man in 18 weeks and need to lose the 21 pounds I gained following an operation last year! I am great at the exercise but rubbish with my diet - evening munchies and stress/boredom eating are my downfall!
  • drinkxyouxpretty
    drinkxyouxpretty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me, I am very supportive and always motivate people on my FL. I love the positive people on this website! I hope together we can spread the sunshine :P
  • records1138
    Options
    Add me. I've been on here a while, but am finding myself slipping. Need friends and motivation to stay in the game.
  • aalcon
    aalcon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's a tough journey with no motivational friends. Let's keep each other motivationed add me!!!!!!
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they'd like. I'm always on...sometimes lurking but i do comment and pop in on your feed every now and then. :) I am super nice...easy to talk to...and will do my best to motivate that *kitten* to sticking to your goal. Add me and say hello. :)
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    you all are awesome!
  • staceybigmammy
    Options
    Me please!
  • _tigerblood_
    _tigerblood_ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me as well
  • CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have pretty high standards, so I have a hard time keeping friends. If you think you're up for the challenge, read my profile and send a request. Don't forget the note. ;)