Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• janet1822
    Options
    Getting rid of the Grad. School gain!!! Hi everyone, I have had success with MFP in the past but always end up losing motivation and going off the deep end LOL! My plan is to not lose motivation ever again, I'm done this time!! If you can help me to stay with it, add me, let's stay in this fight together!!
  • Batman_0808
    Batman_0808 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love to have people to discuss things with.
  • janet1822
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated wit
  • daniix0x
    daniix0x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me! Love new friends!!
  • maryhowcouldugo
    maryhowcouldugo Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I need some friends for motivation! Please add me! :-)
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can always use more motivational friends! Feel free to add me
  • sandyperkins92
    Options
    I'm new here and trying to figure this all out. All tips and encouragement welcome!
  • martinezm216
    martinezm216 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have lost 17 lbs and aiming for 30 more!
  • missmg126
    missmg126 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I definitely need more friends on here so please add me. I could use the support. :)
  • maryalice622
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• gemmadoel
    gemmadoel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) lost over a stone now and looking for more friends to keep me going and ill help you too!
  • hapyfaces2
    hapyfaces2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Tina, 5'3", 156lb, and I need help keeping accountable for my workouts and my food, much like everyone else. I do not go to the gym but much rather work out at home. I have the Firm Workouts and would love a mentors who is willing to message me on days to make sure I do my workouts. I have had neck, shoulder and hand surgery as well as vein surgery last month
    My goals include losing around 40 pounds, learning how to resist anxiety and evening eating, and learning how to get that workout in despite the tired, achy body and childlike excuses!
    You can add me if you are serious about getting weight off for da suMMMMmmer.
  • leoboyten
    leoboyten Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me looking to get and give support!!
  • dross313
    dross313 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Could always use some motivation add me
  • topsal
    topsal Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am just 60 I have been fit in the past but after a surprise heart bypass I was put on statins. My weight soared to 18.8 stone , I took myself off statins when my muscles started to waste away. I have been here 50 days and lost 11 pounds so far . I am feeling better each week.i would like to chat to anyone .
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Would love to find some more motivation and friends pls feel free to add me :)
  • danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    keep em coming
  • J___D_____
    J___D_____ Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I spent the entirety of my 20s thinking I could still eat like a teenager. Now, at 32, I just wanna get fit again.

MFP Start weight: 220
    Current weight: 212
    Goal weight: 185

Here every day. Add me.
  • ogeazzy
    ogeazzy Posts: 3
    Options
    Starting what I think will be a long journey. Looking for supportive friends to help me on this trip. Feel free to add me for some positive support. Oh and good advice I'm a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in MA.
  • jessicastehley
    jessicastehley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What's up? :) I'm Jess. I'm in dance, track, and going to school to be a nurse. I love motivating others and pushing myself to the most I can be. Feel free to add me, I need more friends. :D