Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Harper151
    Harper151 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for awhile, but I recently decided to really get serious and committed to losing the weight. Feel free to add me. Looking to get and give motivation and support.
  • princesstami11
    princesstami11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me if they'd like :)
  • happykelly209
    happykelly209 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Friends please :)
  • ccvianzon
    ccvianzon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like more friends :) I'm a mom to 3 who's into sports, and working out. I'm farely new to MFP. So far I'm losing the weight. My main fear is plateauing. I'm not there yet, but I'd love to start making friends who knows how that feels. Add me :)
  • bardiatalabi
    bardiatalabi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! 70+ log in streak. Join me!
  • mrsvl15
    mrsvl15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 48, mum to 3 boys, joined a gym 3 weeks ago and started using MFP on Monday. I'm 5'2" and my goal is to lose 20lbs and get fit (from couch potato) - nothing fits well at the moment but I'm determined not to buy new bigger clothes! Self-motivation in the long term is not my strong suit, so would be happy to add anyone to help keep me on track, give tips/ideas etc.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined the site. I've never used any form of social media before (So you will have to bare with me lol), but love health and fitness and would be cool to make new friends.
  • pipsqueak1990
    pipsqueak1990 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I want friends. ....with a gsoh.... flirty..and who will kick my *kitten* when needed.. but not creepy ones :)
  • sasasasa1
    sasasasa1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    At this again! Really need lots of support, and will give as much as i can ! Only 19 pounds away from my goal, and struggling to keep it up so friends greatly appreciated:)
  • knightrider1234
    Options
    Hi my name Mike
    Just getting started . looking for freinds feel free to add me.
  • repley81
    repley81 Posts: 1
    Options
    Need more friends. Guess I'm the only one of my fb friends who exercises. Lost 80 pounds since last year and need people to help keep me motivated.
  • ABetterMe64
    Options
    brand new.. 50 years old, and have a crapload of weight to lose. anyone, pls feel free to add me :)
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My name is bill I am 50 yo looking to lose 50 lbs please join me on my journey and we can provide mutsl s
  • simplyjenifer
    Options
    Hi, im looking for friends so we can motivate each other. I lost 55pounds a few years ago but due to a knee injury and going back to work at a desk job i have gained over half of it back. I plan to get back on track and get healthy again
  • cjanw1966
    cjanw1966 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm new and finding success so far!
  • blazezeal
    Options
    What's up yall. Fitness goal is to get down to 134 so I'm working on 100 lbs.
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends! I need people who are going to motivate me to keep going :)
  • Madridista311
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm looking to lose some weight and put on muscle at the same time (easy right?) and am looking to meet with people to get more food recepies/ideas of what to eat to help me do that. I enjoy being positive, energetic, and passionate about fitness/health. So feel free to add me and oh I guess we can be friends
  • tishagovender23
    Options
    Hey I've just joined MFP and would love to have motivated and committed friends who have a goal and wants to achieve them. I'm looking for friends who can motivate me and help with workout tips and recipes and I will do too. So please add
  • virelay129
    virelay129 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I prefer to choose to be KIND and positive! :)