Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• wish2bsmall
    wish2bsmall Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd like more friends too! Active tracker logging in every day.
  • lillylynn1790
    lillylynn1790 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new to this. Need some motivation and support. I have tried dieting to lose weight and start of pretty well but then I lose my motivation and just stop completely. Don't want to keep repeating the same thing. Add me and help me reach my goal. And I will do the same for everyone else :D lets do this!
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    As previously stated... only want pervy, filthy, funny friends. If thats you, send me a request.
  • mybeloved216
    Options
    hi!! I am new to the app too. My goal is to lose 20-25lbs. let's do this! Add me!!!!!! :D
  • amandacagle560
    amandacagle560 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends/ encouragement on here!
  • michelleosuna555
    michelleosuna555 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In need of motivated friends I'm new and I wish to start meeting my goals with this app
  • stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Id love some encouragement and support and of course ill return the favor ! I log everyday
  • johnnybowman1
    johnnybowman1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there, UK guy 48. I'm looking for new friends. I've been on here for more than two years now with varying degrees of success. Looking to get back on track though. John
  • Yoyo_Fitness
    Yoyo_Fitness Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started using the App few days ago, I would love to have fitness friends :) Let give each other some fitness inspirations!!!
  • plantilar
    plantilar Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi im Toni 42yr old mum of 4 i train very hard n eat clean i weight train 4 days a week n run 3 the results are fanrastic physicaly spiritually n mentally..add me
  • RonRoff
    RonRoff Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Need more active friends, i post motivational quotes/movies daily and post multiple times a day. My diary is visible and im always open to criticism. Join me in my quest of making every day just a little bit better than the previous one. :smile:
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • Joco8975
    Joco8975 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm in my 3rd month on my weight loss journey. My starting weight was 318.6 and I am currently 299, my goal is 250 be the end of December. All the motivation and accountability is welcomed.
  • SamB2000
    SamB2000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, almost half way towards my goal. Currently have 60 friends who are all very supportive, if you are looking for a friendly boost on your way to your goal im sure I can help you out :) drop me a request!
  • madison_doane33
    Options
    I accept all friend requests!! I am 18 and a swimsuit model from Georgia! Just here to help encourage others :D add me!
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    University student that loves step aerobics and hitting the weights. Feel free to send me a friend invite!
  • Alicia_1981
    Alicia_1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok so I'm on a 120 day streak, so I log every day, I have open food logs and try to be silly and light to make this easier.
    Sound good?
    Add me
  • MrsLensing
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and looking for some encouraging, inspirational friends! Best of luck!
  • joek030
    joek030 Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    The more friends the better! I can give support if you need it! :) Feel free to sent me a FR!
  • JennG10
    JennG10 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenn from Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am on a weight loss get healthy journey! I've changed the way I eat, the way I sleep, the way I exercise and looking for more changes! I like to be challenged and try new things! Looking for new friends!