Hello I am new!

adiva7
adiva7 Posts: 5
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I am trying to lose weight. I have been on the 17 day diet and so far its been working. I have only lost about 10 pounds since Dec. I now use this program too and now I need to exercise more. I live in Augusta, Ga if there is anyone nearby, maybe we can exercise or trade tips? Thanks!
Currently, I am five eight and 178 pounds!

Replies

• lorflo21
    lorflo21 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey! Welcome and good luck. You sound as though you are off to a great start already!:smile:
  • Welcome!!!! My mom asked me lastnight if I've ever heard of the 17 day diet and never have. What is it?
  • 07_bml
    07_bml Posts: 3
    Good Luck!!
  • adiva7
    adiva7 Posts: 5
    Thanks everyone!! To the young lady that asked about the 17 day diet. Its a diet where you eat certain foods for 3 17 day cycles. The first 17 days is an accelerate program. No carbs, no sugar, lots of protein ( chicken and fish) and veggies, and fruits. The next 17 days you get to add lean cuts of beef to it and you also get to add some more foods. You alternate between Accelerate and Activate ( the 2nd 17 days). I am not at the last 17 days yet!
    Your not hungry and you actually stop having the cravings for carbs (pastas, rice) and sweets too. You can have yogurt though. You eat alot so I don't really consider it a diet. To me its more like changing the way you eat.
This discussion has been closed.