100+ to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    There's a 100 pounds to lose support thread here
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/161904-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group?page=6#

There's an over 300 pound club thread here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/160084-the-over-300-club

There's also at least 2- 200 pounds to lose threads (sorry can't find it).

Most of the groups, challenges, and support threads are on the message board in the MOTIVATION area of the message board. Hope this helps.

Personally I find joining these long threads pretty great, everyone is supportive.
  • leanandmeanmachine
    Options
    Freckles1978, I too have to loose over 100lbs. I would love to add you as a friend. With all of us working together, we can and will loose this weight!
  • lizzie4015
    Options
    welcome and good luck, this site will make you stop and think what your doing. Love the app on my Iphone!
  • chandosluvsfood
    Options
    Amen to big girls needing love too! It is so hard being a big girl in this day in age. Everyone expects us to be a size zero and have a flawless body. Well thaat is SO not reality. I would love to join you because as you said. Support is the most important thing!
  • misty_68505
    Options
    I've got 100 pounds to lose too. I love the site so much, it really helps hold me accountable:) If anybody needs another friend feel free to add me:)
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to get support. I crossed the 100 lbs. lost line last week, so I know it possible! Only 30 more to go to my goal weight!
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I found this site. The people are amazing and it really does hold me accountable for what I'm eating and that I need to work out. I'm hoping to lose 100+, but a shorter goal is to lose 50 by Aug when I go back to school (hopefully for a masters if i get accepted). So what I'm really saying is: thank you everyone who are sharing their goals and accomplishments. I wish the best for everyone :)
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    *raises hand* yet another girl in the "100+ lbs to lose" boat.

Down 25 so far. seriously need to be trying harder though!

anybody can add me! Support is awesome!!
  • TwiztedMuffin
    Options
    Hi, I'm close to the 200lb to lose, hopefully with the support of all these lovely people we'll all get to our ideal weight.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a great place to find support and make great friends.
  • rleesloan
    rleesloan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Everyone! I joined MFP about a month ago and it's been really helpful. Looking to find others who are in, or have been in, my situation (i.e., on the journey to lose 100+ lbs). I've "lurked" on these boards for awhile and have found all the success stories so inspirational! Thanks to many of you, I know that it's possible to succeed, and the triple digit number doesn't seem so overwhelming.

Just thought I'd post and let you know...

Hopefully, in a few months, my success will be an inspiration to others.