So whats for dinner?!

Options
Just curious about what other people are going to be having for dinner tonight. I went crazy on a chip bag today haha. Soooo its just a nice salad for me tonight!

Replies

• KMW1219
    KMW1219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Aaaand I just realized that there is already a thread for this under the Recipes board lol. Oh well! :)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I had poached salmon, new potatoes with mint butter, broccoli, carrots, babycorn and this moroccan style couscous with butternut squash, sultanas and various other things in it.
  • Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I ate a healthy breakfast and a salad that was under two hundred calories for lunch, and I ran 8 miles today, so I had a nice big dinner. Shrimp with homemade alfredo sauce, using zoodles instead of pasta to save on calories. Also saved on calories by using half and half instead of heavy cream in the alfredo sauce. My tastebuds didn't notice the difference, it was yummy and I'm still stuffed!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Tacos! I have Taekwondo, so it's fast and easy. Tacos are a once a week easy meal in our house!
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am cooking baby back ribs (no sauce, herbs instead) in my slow cooker, along with a potato cut in to wedges. I will have that with a salad made of greem leaf and butter lettuce, some avocado and balsamic. I am out of other fresh vegetables, so I need to get to the produce market on Monday.
  • mbailey423
    mbailey423 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Pork chops (bone in) grilled zucchini and squash........ peas w/shiitake mushrooms
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Grilled zucchini & filet mingnon :)
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    i had chicken tenders (non-breaded) smothered in Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce with bleu cheese sprinkled on top! Yummy!
  • MamaMollyT
    MamaMollyT Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm at my mom's house so at the mercy so to speak. It was chili night. I just made sure to pile a lot of cabbage, peppers and onions on top instead of cheese and sour cream and I passed on tortilla chips. It was good and didn't feel to guilty after.
  • MamaMollyT
    MamaMollyT Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    o1u3y
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Sushi!
  • HSokol
    HSokol Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Could we possibly get your recipe for the alfredo sauce???
  • nam985
    nam985 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Cottage pie with a side salad
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I got to eat Chinese food. Sesame chicken. Today is my first day at trying to up my calories and I was completely unsuccessful at eating anything extra before dinner time...So, I went for it :)
  • HSokol
    Options
    I had chicken wings and a salad. I had a light lunch and went to the gym today so thats how i justified the wings and dressing.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken leg quarter, mashed sweet potatoes, and peas! Yum!!
  • niecey61
    niecey61 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hillshire Farms turkey sausage sliced and stir fried with peppers and onions. Brown rice cooked with chopped fresh tomatoes. Watermelon for dessert
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken cacciatore and polenta.
  • HSokol
    Options
    I ate a healthy breakfast and a salad that was under two hundred calories for lunch, and I ran 8 miles today, so I had a nice big dinner. Shrimp with homemade alfredo sauce, using zoodles instead of pasta to save on calories. Also saved on calories by using half and half instead of heavy cream in the alfredo sauce. My tastebuds didn't notice the difference, it was yummy and I'm still stuffed!

I realized i should've done it this way... do you mind sharing your recipe for the shrimp alfredo??
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Tonight is a splurge of home made Oyakodon and rice.

With some grapes and ice cream for dessert.