1350 calories a day & doing GNC Total Lean 25 shakes.....

Options
Started my diet 6/9/2014. Only 1350 or under calories a day. So far I have lost 9 pounds in 27 days. Eating healthy along with drinking 2 GNC Total Lean 25 shakes daily (1 for breakfast & 1 for dinner). They curb my cravings and keep me feeling full. I also have more energy. I also take a multi vitamin. Am I doing everything OK so far? Does anyone else do the shakes? I would love to hear anything helpful from those that are on a similar path as me. I do swimming and walking whenever I can also.

Replies

• super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the lean 25 shakes tonight . I wanted to start a meal replacement , because for some of my meals I am just throwing things together . I want to stop fast food all together and after reading the reviews on the website I went with the lean 25 . Now I see you have lost by using them so I think I made a great purchase. I will keep you updated on my progress :)
  • yackybird67
    Options
    I also love the GNC Total Lean Yogurt Bars. They have strawberry, blueberry and banana cream. Other healthy snacks I enjoy are pistachios, almonds and cashews. ( measure servings ) I also keep Jello cups sugar free, sugar free pudding cups and cottage cheese cups on hand for low calorie snacks.
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing these are some great low cal snacks!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I refuse to drink my calories. I want real food.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lokf4vvf9C1qc7peo.gif

Let GNC do their own advertising, this is not the place.