Any Perth (Australia) MFPers out there?

Options
Hi Team, I'm Renee, and I'm keen to touch base with any Perth-based people for chit chat and mutual support :) I'm 36yrs and looking to lose a little weight and to get fit and healthy again following a knee surgery (wretched running injury). I love coffee and walking, I'm learning how to cook properly once and for all (about time...), and I'm currently finishing up my Master's Degree while working part-time. When my knee is properly rehabilitated, I'd love to try some trail/mountain biking type thing. Hmmm, what else? I lurve eating chocolate to soothe my savage soul... but alas, am trying to give up the family sized Cadbury comfort eating. Sigh. Anyone out there??

Replies

• wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee, I'm from Perth and happy to be friends if you want to send me an invite. I also have quite a few local friends.
    Cheers
    Helen
  • Skippy_323
    Skippy_323 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im 30 and in Perth. I wasn't sure if I would add friends on here but now I'm thinking it might be good to talk to people with the same goals and to hopefully swap exercise and recipe idea, so feel free to add me :-)
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee

I am from Perth northern suburbs, please feel free to add me
  • leesyloo78
    leesyloo78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am from the Perth Eastern suburbs, feel free to add me :smile: