im a guy who wants a bigger butt

Options
Title says it all, what should i do to get a bigger butt?! lol

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Either blow off working out and just get a fat *kitten*, or get implants.
    Other than that, if you are not genetically predisposed to have a big and round muscular butt, you aren't going to have one.

Sorry, your genes will trump all when it comes to muscle shape.
  • jeremywm1977
    Options
    .......or dial 1-900-MIXALOT, and kick those nasty thoughts.
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mattjdavidson
    mattjdavidson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I disagree with the guy above me.

You can reduce the body fat in the areas around your glutes (glutes will likely always hold more adipose tissue than your thighs and waist). If your waist and thighs are smaller your butt will look proportionally larger.

You can also build your glutes (*kitten* muscles) by squatting, deadlifting, sprinting (not running, SPRINTING) and doing glute bridges.
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options

lol

That and heavy squats and deadlifts. It will get you farther than doing nothing.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    The same way us women do....lift heavy (squat, dead), lunges and any other posterior chain exercise.

Squat baby, Squat! :drinker:
  • jeremywm1977
    Options
    I disagree with the guy above me.

You can reduce the body fat in the areas around your glutes (glutes will likely always hold more adipose tissue than your thighs and waist). If your waist and thighs are smaller your butt will look proportionally larger.

You can also build your glutes (*kitten* muscles) by squatting, deadlifting, sprinting (not running, SPRINTING) and doing glute bridges.

Maybe I should be more specific..........you can't "shape" your muscles, per se.
    Yes, you can build muscle and lose fat, which can be helpful.

On the other hand, if this guy is looking to specifically shape a bulbous behind, and he is not genetically predisposed to have one, then he will likely not achieve his goal.
  • viraurelianus
    Options
    glutes extensions with the cables is the best exercise in my opinion. i feel it contracting way more than with squats and other famous exercises