hi all :)

Options
I'm 15 St 6 lb on a rough note I've gone to the nose weight management and lost the abit but not a lot I was hitting 16 St when I started it but my main fault is chocolate more than anything even though it's 1 or 2 bars a day I still think it's the cause aswell as not much exercise but today I didn't really fancy chocolate yet I bought it anyway and as I started eating I didn't enjoy it yet couldn't stop eating it :/ any advice would be appreciated

Replies

• KJwonderer
    Options
    Wow love the whole no reply thing :/ the advice is amazing keep it up
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Keeping positive and logging honestly will bring results...it has for me...
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    ok- well i am not really sure what you are looking for. Advice on what? Maybe don't buy the candy if you cannot fit in to your calories for the day? If you want to lose weight bad enough you will stop eating things that hinder your weight loss.
  • sauron94
    Options
    Perhaps if you used punctuation to make your post readable people would respond to it?
  • kathrynvdw1
    kathrynvdw1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't buy it! It is that simple, you said it yourself, you don't really want it, so why are you eating it? Is it habit? Is it a ritual that at x time of the day I eat this? Was it after or before a stressful situation? Why did you do it? Once you work out the why then you can start to change it. If it is because of habit you need to start a new one. This was my problem - binging between lunch and breakfast while sitting at work. Now I bring in carrot, apple, grapes etc because I know I just like to graze at this time of day so I may as well graze on something healthy. Best of luck with figuring it out and changing your diet.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    If chocolate is something you can't control yourself around (like you overeat when it's in the house) then the best thing to do is get rid of it.
    Are you counting your calories?
    You mentioned lack of activity, well only you can change that.
    Stick to a calorie limit, don't go over the limit. Regardless of how much you like chocolate.
    It's high in calories, but it's not evil... as long as you can control your portion. So if you can't, get it out of your house.
    A good alternative is diet hot cocoa... really low in calories, takes awhile to finish it (you can just relax and sip a hot mug of it)

=) Good luck with your weight loss goals. It's a trial and error thing. If you don't see results, make changes.
  • KJwonderer
    Options
    I think it's more of a habit than anything and I work around it all the time :(
  • KJwonderer
    Options
    I would be logging but the app won't let me sign in :/
  • KJwonderer
    Options
    B
  • Screechy1
    Options
    Take baby steps! Knowing you need to give it up is a start...it is a goal. An hour in the gym to work off that chocolate ( or more) will begin to be all the motivation you need. One day at a time but be determined to break the cycle. Feel free to add me as a friend here. I, too, love chocolate. I ate one milk dud a day and when pkg gone-so was chocolate in my house.