I WANT THE CAKE!

Options
I want the cake!
It is Grandma's 93 birthday. Went straight from bible study to assisted living to celebrate the birthday. My family brought fresh homemade crescent rolls. Homemade chicken salad and RUM CAKE!!!!! I politely pored my water and even cut and served the cake for everyone else. Not one morsel for me. Nope! I was good. I came home and made myself herb stuffed Dover Sole with asparagus and orange/lemon sauce. Yum!!! It was late to have lunch because of the party but my stomach could not hold out another moment. As I began to wash the dishes there it was another cake. This was chocolate fudge and caramel, a Turtle Cake. It started to SPEAK TO ME. The darn thing is still speaking to me. COME HERE AND JUST SCRAPE OFF A LITTLE ICING. IT WON'T HURT. What is up with this stupid cake? Get off my back. Doesn't it know I am trying to have some will power here? They say to go ahead and eat just a little to get rid of that craving. Yea a little piece of that cake is not calling me the whole darn thing is. The funny thing is I usually do not like cake. I have an intolerance to sugar so I normally stay away from all sugar. I haven’t had a sugar craving in a long time. What is up with THIS CAKE talking to me on a personal level. I would dump it but my boys assure me that they want the cake. Ahhhhh this is stupid. Cakes don’t talk and I am much stronger than this. Stay Tuned ---- Will she eat the CAKE???

Replies

• kyndra27
    Options
    Don't do it! Its not worth wasting all the hard work you have done. You are stronger than the cake and worth so much more:)
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Nooo, she won't eat the cake! lol
  • tvanderberg
    Options
    You will so regret it later in a big way
  • Cindijo
    Cindijo Posts: 14
    Options
    Just want to let everyone know I did not eat the cake! It stopped call to me and it is going into the trash TODAY!:bigsmile:
    My first big temptation.