quitting

Options
KimiSteinbach
KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
I just took a look at my friend list. Of the 11 friends I made since I started here about 6 months ago, 5 have not logged in in 30 days or more. Take a look at your list and see if it holds true.

That's a 50% quitting rate. :frown: :embarassed: :yawn: :noway: :explode:

Replies

• _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    I delete people that don't log in in 3 days, whatevs, some people just don't have what it takes.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I delete people that don't log in in 3 days, whatevs, some people just don't have what it takes.

Good thing no one could ever possibly have legitimate reasons to not log in for a few days. Understanding friends like you are the best!

ETA: Looks like you have someone who's at 6 days. Best get on that.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    You have no idea what they're doing. Don't be so quick to assume they just quit.

Also, my friends are locked in my basement. :love:
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options

Good thing no one could ever possibly have legitimate reasons to not log in for a few days. Understanding friends like you are the best!

ETA: Looks like you have someone who's at 6 days. Best get on that.

Ikr?!

He has a legit reason.
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I expect hourly updates from my friends or I delete them and report them to the moderators for inappropriate behavior.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I expect hourly updates from my friends or I delete them and report them to the moderators for inappropriate behavior.

LOL.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

I'm not quite that bad, I give people a week, or if I notice they are habitually not around for a few days at a time. buhbye
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    When you've been here long enough, you learn to do it right;)
    *sent from her basement
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I have been here for 2 years and have around 20 friends not many have quit. not all of us log in every day and some have left and come back but we are all still here most of the time and still trying. I am lucky to have such a lovely group of friends.
  • ryanlee77
    ryanlee77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    wow i havent deleted any of my friends ...wtf is wrong with me
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Meh. If I've never interacted with someone, then I delete them. I don't delete people who aren't here a few days or even a month, depending on our interactions. I've been there, done that.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    If they're not logging every day, they're not taking up space on your wall either. Why so quick to axe them?

I tend to trim people who have been on in a long time, but a few days is pretty quick.

Sometime life happens. *shrug*
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I could care less how often they log in. I only delete if I find out they're Republicans.
  • raysputin
    raysputin Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    What about giving them a bit of support and send them a "where are you?" note? If they don't respond, then give them the flick.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Life takes over sometimes. People go on hols - So forth so on.. If someone isn't around for a long time then sure delete them.

You could even fire off a msg saying "feel free to re add me if you come back".
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I tend to give people about a month with no logging incase they are on holidays. I don't expect my friends to report what is happening in their lives.
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You have no idea what they're doing. Don't be so quick to assume they just quit.

by the way.. I'm hungry, food please
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options

lol...geeze. I hope nobody unfriends me while I'm out for a week from donating my kidney in January.
  • MamaMollyT
    MamaMollyT Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My friends list consists of my husband. He hasn't logged in years. Just deleted him. Kidding! I know I don't log all the time because there are times when I just don't need to. When my activity level goes up when I'm training for a race then I just focus on making healthy choices but I don't have to count calories. Right now I'm trying to stay focused and I'm off running because I need a break so I'm logging regularly. Some people have quit, others perhaps have their weight under control and are focused on the rest of life. It's a tool and everyone uses it differently.
  • kschoop
    kschoop Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could care less how often they log in. I only delete if I find out they're Republicans.

Here, here! :drinker: