Hello Everyone, I am Lisa.

Options
Good Morning Everyone,

A friend of mine introduced me to this site and I have been telling everyone about it. I think it is a very good tool to keep track of your food as well as your exercise. I have been pretty active for several years (kickboxing, gym, etc) but living in michigan in the crappy winters makes it easy to fall off track for a few months. I would like to lose about ten pounds and it does not seem to be coming off as fast as I would like with exercise. I have been quickly reminded that I am 30 now and it's not as easy to lose as it once was when I was younger. So now I am counting calories for the first time in my life and taking my food intake seriously.

I wish everyone a happier, healthier and your jeans fitting looser 2011 :)

Lisa

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa!:flowerforyou:
  • lisaking869
    lisaking869 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Tracking the intake and output helps you get a grasp on whats really going on! You will love it! Sometimes you will hate it! :) NEVER SURRENDER!
  • Nikki3111
    Options
    Lisa,

We will be in the gym, until this crappy weather breaks, and after that we will be outdoors; running, biking, hiking, obstacle courses-hahaha. We will fit back into our jeans.!

No more shopping until then.:smile:
  • nickell_rachel
    Options
    I know what you mean.
  • valerian101
    valerian101 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this brilliant site, Lisa. It has everything - good program and good support.