Starting........Again!

Options
After losing 60 lbs 4 yrs ago, I'm determined NOT to become another statistic and regain all my lost weight....and then some. I'm nipping my weight gain in the bud (after gaining 40 of it back....ACK!) ...thus here!!!

I accidentally found this site through another member and so far I LOVE it! I love that I haven't had to add anything to the food database!

I haven't had lots of time or opportunity to wander around the site, what with working nights and getting ready for Gustav and Hanna (YUCK!), but so far I'm having a great time here!

Amy

Replies

• alsrnbsn
    alsrnbsn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    After losing 60 lbs 4 yrs ago, I'm determined NOT to become another statistic and regain all my lost weight....and then some. I'm nipping my weight gain in the bud (after gaining 40 of it back....ACK!) ...thus here!!!

I accidentally found this site through another member and so far I LOVE it! I love that I haven't had to add anything to the food database!

I haven't had lots of time or opportunity to wander around the site, what with working nights and getting ready for Gustav and Hanna (YUCK!), but so far I'm having a great time here!

Amy
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Hi Amy ... Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    It's never too late to start over! Welcome to the site! 3.gif
  • pros696
    pros696 Posts: 80
    Options
    Hey, glad to have ya and I hope we can offer some support and some good insight. Good luck with your goals.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck
    :drinker:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Welcome, Amy!
  • LREheart
    LREheart Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome! =)
  • ginnie
    ginnie Posts: 44
    Options
    welcome :wink:
  • sherryboeding
    sherryboeding Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Amy.
    I can sympathize with you about your weight gain. I lost 60 pounds in the past year. In the last several months, I was ill and could not train and regained 30 pounds. I cannot believe how fast it comes back on. Hang in there. I tell myself, "progress, not perfection!".
    Sherry:wink:
  • sherryboeding
    sherryboeding Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Amy.
    I can sympathize with you about your weight gain. I lost 60 pounds in the past year. In the last several months, I was ill and could not train and regained 30 pounds. I cannot believe how fast it comes back on. Hang in there.
    Sherry:wink
    "The weight loss journey is progress, not perfection"
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options

Amy

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: HEY AMY! So glad to see you here!!!! Your gonna love it here...im still new too but it fun wondering around in here:wink: I hope to see you around.....

I love your ticker....awesome pic of Cathe's(aka my idol's) back!
  • bethskiles
    Options
    88002.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

:happy: Welcome! I just recently joined but am already enjoying it. Good luck! Beth