Buffalo Wild Wings HELP PLEASE!!!!

Options
NlKKA
NlKKA Posts: 185 Member
NEED HELP ASAP! Ok pal's I need your help. My son has decided for his 12th birthday which is today that he'd like to go to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat. I need to know what's good that I can eat for about 400 cal's?

Replies

• DBritt1
    DBritt1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is going to be tough since each wing without dressing is about 75-90 calories a piece. I did see they had a side salad (around 200), grilled chicken salad no dressing (400) or 1/2 basket roasted mushrooms (180). I think your best bet is moderation and to eat a little less for other meals that day or crank up your workout for the extra calories on that day. The key is to plan ahead and stay strong. Good Luck!
  • Pkostic
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Sandwich...

Calories 470 Sodium 750 mg
    Total Fat 7 g Potassium 0 mg
    Saturated 3 g Total Carbs 50 g
    Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 3 g
    Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 10 g
    Trans 0 g Protein 0 g
    Cholesterol 120 mg

For 200 more calories, you can get the side salad with the raspberry vinagrette dressing.

Have fun!
  • BriannaSkye
    Options
    The grilled chicken wrap is 600 its not 400 but its not way over either
  • amwoodruff
    amwoodruff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I don't have calorie amounts, but I was just at Hooters, and you can order the wings "Naked", so no breading or deep frying. And I recall last time I was at Buffalo they had a lighter menu section, so stick to that. Avoid sides like Ranch or Blue cheese, and don't drink a soda. Water or unsweetened teas are your friend!
    You can do it!
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Naked chicken tenders-43 cals each
    Boneless buffalo wild wing w/sauce-88 cals each
    Buffalo wild wing w/sauce 72 cals each
    Grilled Chicken Salad-180 cals
    naked chicken wrap-440 cals
    honey bbq chicken salad-424 cals

Here's just some of the things I found on livestrong. Good luck!
  • dustbunnie
    Options
    There Boca burger is under 400 and is delicious!
  • angelicpiece101
    angelicpiece101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    naked chicken wrap 440 cals, honey bbq chicken salad 424, grilled blackened chicken salad 424, or a chicken leg is 225 with sauce, naked tenders(3) are 130 or 6 are 260, grilled chicken salad 180, garden burger 250.....be careful tho ther french fries for 1 order are 280, chicken caesar salad 490
    and remember all of the salads are without dressing
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken Sandwich...

Calories 470 Sodium 750 mg
    Total Fat 7 g Potassium 0 mg
    Saturated 3 g Total Carbs 50 g
    Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 3 g
    Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 10 g
    Trans 0 g Protein 0 g
    Cholesterol 120 mg

For 200 more calories, you can get the side salad with the raspberry vinagrette dressing.

Have fun!

This is exactly what I ate while my friends did some serious damage on the wings lol. It wasn't bad, and I still had a great time. Enjoy yourself..that's what's important =)
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    There Boca burger is under 400 and is delicious!

agreed.
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    This place is my weakness. Their wings are so good. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go there any time soon.
  • NlKKA
    NlKKA Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice. I went with the Grilled Chicken Sandwich and it was delicious plus I went under my calories for the day.:happy: