Burnt 863 calories in exercise today and still went over!

Options
2»

Replies

• OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I have often lamented the unfairness of broccoli not tasting like ice cream.

I think I saw someone make broccoli ice cream once on "Iron Chef" :sick:

I like broccoli. As a vegetable. I also like ice cream. As a dessert. And they each need to stay in their respective assignments and NEVER merge!!!

I totally agree! nah.gif
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    First, take a few deep breaths. As some others have said, one day is not going to stop you from losing weight. Actually, I've read on here that every once in a while, you need to allow yourself that extra treat, it will help you keep motivated the other day. Like yesterday, I had a candy bar and a tiny bag of 10 gummy life savers. It isn't nearly as much as I used to have, but it was enough to calm my cravings for sweets.

You've been doing an amazing job so far and I know you'll be strong enough to come back! Don't be so hard on yourself!!
  • mabarker
    mabarker Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi ...this is a great lesson...that when you compare calories in vs. calories out...food will win every time. It's just one day...but I bet you won't do that again, so give yourself a hug for trying to create a deficit.

It's a great lesson to us all. Just because you excercise does not mean you can eat why you want unfortunately.

You'll get there!